AAS Scholarship - Contribution to solving problems

hoangnam 1 / -  
Hi, I am applying for AAS - Please help review my essay. The last one ^^. Thank you

How have you contributed to solving a challenge and to implementing change or reform?

(Be specific and include: what aspect/s of your leadership knowledge, skills, and practice you consider to be well established and effective; which people or organizations you worked with to solve the problem; and what creative methods were used.)*:

In 2019, I read a report that stated only 30% of students scored above 6.0 on the IELTS test. This prevented them from progressing in their careers, or from getting accepted to universities. I knew that the situation could be changed and improved, so I set about to solve this problem with a vision to help more students get into the careers of their choice. More specifically, I decided to devise new strategies to prepare students for the test and design more effective teaching materials.

So I formed a five-member group to design new teaching materials based on our experiences and thesis. I delegated responsibility to my team members to think of different phrases/words covering common topics in IELTS. As a leader, I was responsible for proofreading and testing the new materials' effectiveness. During the process, there were arguments and conflicts, but as an active listener, I listened to all of my members' opinions and talked with them tactfully. That helped ease the situation, which also resulted in better teamwork among the members.

As a result of my leadership and teamwork, the implementation of my strategy positively contributed to After implementation of the above changes, I made some positive contributions to the center. Firstly, the number of students scoring above 6.5 increased by approximately 40%, helping them achieve their educational and personal goals. Secondly, the number of students studying with the center increased by 15%, raising its profit by 10% at the end of 2020 according to the Company's yearly report in 2020. Finally, the professionalism of my center was also improved with up-to-date and practical teaching materials, helping other teachers deliver effective lessons and enhance their teaching quality.
Work on presenting your work background first. Establish how or what your observations wire that led to the research discovery. What was yourposition and where did you work? What were your center passing stats? Concentrate on your center passing rate rather than the national rate since the solutions youappliedonly had a local or center based result. There is no sense in mentioning the national referenceif you cannot prove a connection regarding a remarkable national passing rate in relation to your center statistics. Do not try to create a national impact regarding your actions where there is none. It makes the essay confusing and difficult tofollow in terms of related and relevant information.

Home / Scholarship / AAS Scholarship - Contribution to solving problems