I`m Architect, I want to apply to Masdar Institute - "Statement of Objectives"

meso 1 / 2  
hi, I`m Architect , I want to applying to Masdar Institute
can anyone Help me in writing an essay for MSc in Engineering Systems and Management .plz

Essays
Statement of Objectives*:

Guidelines for statement of objectives

The statement of objectives is very important so we encourage you to write it carefully. We seek a statement of one to two pages (approximately 400 to 1000 words) explaining the reasons for wanting to do graduate work at the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology.

Your statement of objectives should describe:

How you think about the world and your professional objectives
The issues or problems you want to address during your studies at Masdar Institute and the setting in which you eventually see yourself working professionally

How your previous studies and work experience (if any) relates to what you propose to do at Masdar Institute
Why you are applying to Masdar Institute and the specific program
Other matters you think are important for us to know
[...]
Hi maWad, we will be more than happy to help you write your essay as soon as you upload your first draft to the thread. We don't really write the essay for you here. We just advice you regarding how to write it, what to revise, and then we assist you until you reach the final version of the paper. Since we are not familiar with your background, we really cannot help you write this essay. You have to write something, anything, that we can use to compare against the prompt so that we can advice you regarding the best way to answer the prompt, what to add, what to remove, and what to enhance in order to create a good impression of yourself in the essay. In other words, you write, we help. You better get started, we don't care how unpolished it is, or if the grammar is horrible, we are here to help you fix that :-)
Sanda3 2 / 4  
You have write something first then we will be able to help you out in getting the final draft
OP meso 1 / 2  
what about this
Your personal statement: Explain why you are applying to the Chevening programme and describe the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities that make you well placed to be a future leader in your home country.

*
With the new paths our nation is going through with democracy and big social changes happening, as an Palestinian architect, I have the chance to participate in spreading the sustainable approach in my field of architecture and urban development, helping change our precious Palestine into a more environmentally sustainable region. Achieving this goal requires a strong, solid base of knowledge and practice which I strongly believe that I can acquire by studying in one university in UK Having studied your website I see that Chevening is indeed an outstanding program that cares much about their alumni. My attention was caught by the fact that you want to make the world a better place to live in and for the alumni's you choose people who have the same aspirations for their own countries. Many of them have or had similar problems in their countries. I am sure that as an international network we can learn from each other and try to find solutions. Also I hope to find an answer to the question of how your country manages to be conservative and so progressive at the same time. I believe that being a part of your program would not only enrich my career, but would also help me to exhibit my maximum potentials. I further feel that as a Masters student , I can avail myself of numerous exciting career .Through years of living, experiencing, and trying to reach the highest quality outcome in everything I do, came to view the features that represent me the best. Ambidexterity, imaginative and dedication. These not only let me achieve most of my objectives. Now I'm heading towards something much brighter. as Grace McGarvie said. "An architect is the drawer of dreams".
mAwad, you totally missed the point of the essay. You need to describe the current activities that you are engaged in that showcase your leadership abilities and proves that you will be returning to your home country after you graduate in order to help your motherland. The objective here is to represent yourself as a future leader who, at this early stage, has already set up a method by which the country can benefit from your untapped leadership abilities as your overseas studies will be sure to make a leader out of you in the future. Discuss your idea of what an effective leader is and inform the reader as to whether you believe that you embody these traits already or hope to embody them in the future. Then explain how the scholarship and the studies abroad will help you further enhance those traits. Closing with an explanation of how these traits are very important for you because it will help you become a leader of sorts in Palestine in the future.
OP meso 1 / 2  
I Understand but this is just apart of essay
that the answer to Your personal statement: Explain why you are applying to the Chevening programme and describe the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities that make you well placed to be a future leader in your home country.

there more Application Questions need to answer it
this is
1-Your academic background:Describe your educational achievements to date. You should explain why you feel confident in your ability to successfully complete your proposed courses of study in the UK, and specify why your courses were chosen

2-Your leadership and networking skills:Outline your experience and style of leadership. You should discuss your commitment to networking within the Chevening community, and beyond, in order to find solutions or bring about beneficial change.

3-Your career plan and benefit to your home country: Describe your immediate plans upon completion of your Chevening award. You should explain your longer-term (5-10 year) career objectives and describe how your time in the UK will help you achieve these. You should also discuss how a Chevening award would benefit you and your home country.

Now I trying to writing it
mAwad, most of the Chevening essays that have been advised upon in this forum have been done so on a 4 question essay format instead of a collective essay covering all four questions. This is because each question has a specific word requirement. Is there a chance that you might have misunderstood the essay by trying to combine your answers into one collective form?

By individually answering the questions, as the others applying for the same essay has done at this forum, you will be able to better address the prompt requirements as you can give definitive answers to support your claims per question. I think that you should do that in this case. I have not yet come across a collective essay answer to a Chevening scholarship application. Kindly double check the essay requirements and let us know the word limit per question and also, provide us with your individualized answers to each question provided. That way we can better assist you with your review needs :-)

Home / Scholarship / I`m Architect, I want to apply to Masdar Institute - "Statement of Objectives"