My Chevening scholarship work experience descriptions

Donwizzy21 1 / 1  
Please, is this my Chevening scholarship work experience descriptions good?
👇

Anatomy and Physiology Instructor

-Taught Human biology and other life science courses.
-Maintained student grade and attendance records.
-Led college-level courses covering human body parts, cell structures, tissues and organs.
-Taught students about the muscular, skeletal, nervous and other systems that make up the human body.
-Participated in department activities, including committee meetings, and student counseling.
-Always followed the desk officer for dispatch.
As far as basic work descriptions are involved, these may be seen as highly basic and well within the responsibilities of an educator. It is too entry level in experience and does not highlight any importance in reference to the job of the applicant. How well it can translate into a more evolved work description based on Chevening requirements for leadership, influencing, networking, and other discussion requirements is a question.

These do not seem like it would offer a more competitive discussion of professional abilities once it is applied to the necessary essays as proof of qualifications. It might be a stretch to use these unimpressive work descriptions in essays that will be competing with international applicants with far more important work qualifications. However, one will never know if the merits presented here will be good enough for the Chevening screening committee unless he tries by first applying for the program.
OP Donwizzy21 1 / 1  
Thanks a lot @Holt
This job descriptions is main problem now...
Please how do I go about it?

Home / Scholarship / My Chevening scholarship work experience descriptions