To Fill an Obvious Void in My Community

Justlishbaby 2 / 3  
It is my hope and my dream to in someway change the lives of others in a positive way. I was not fortunate to have many advantages in life. My life over the past 20 years has been plagued with many disabilities that limit me physically, but not mentally. I've always used my time most effectively. I love encouraging others and I have never turned anyone away that needed something I possessed be it food, shelter, clothing or motivation. I have been a poet, writer and artist since the age of 5.

I make handmade African Ragdolls, and create multi-media artwork. I created the outline for a new Mentorship Program I call "Protege." It stands for Promoting recovery opportunities through encouragement growth and education. It is geared towards helping entire families, fostering both parents and children. I would love to attend an online university. Several tragic events in my past made pursuing an education difficult. I have much drive and ambition! I never fail to impart something positive in those I meet. Life has handed me many challenges that I have overcome, but I know I possess knowledge in health and natural healing, carpentry, catering and other gifts and talents. As much as I believe in myself, hopefully there is someone who will take a chance and believe in me too.
It is my hope and my dream to in some way change the lives of others in a positive way.

I was not fortunate enough to have many advantages in life.

I never fail to impart something positive to those I meet.

Life has handed me many challenges which I have overcome, but I know...
Chma2 2 / 2  
Is there a word limit? You can specify the conditions you faced and how you overcame them through your activities. In the first sentence of the second paragraph I guess you are trying to show the expanse of your projects, but their is no transition to the second line.

Home / Scholarship / To Fill an Obvious Void in My Community