Honda Dreams Fund Scholarship Essay

Umabalan 1 / -  
I have drafted an essay for the above-mentioned scholarship. The task is to continue the introductory phrase given : "Honda Dreams Fund is the opportunity I have been waiting for to realize my dreams. Since young I have always aspired to be ...."

This is my introduction. I tried to emphasize my fascination with science from a young age. But, I felt it is weak. Please comment.

Honda Dreams Fund is the opportunity I have been waiting for to realize my dreams. Since young I have always aspired to be a Medical Scientist. I have always excited about studying science which interests me the most. As a kid, I'm curious at the nature of the physical world. Science offers the freedom of thought of asking a question and rationalizing an answer for it. Often, my heart pitters and patters in excitement of discovering something new everyday. My Eureka moments of science are not something to be penned down but to be felt!!
Since I was young I have always aspired to be a Medical Scientist.

I have always been excited about studying the science which interests me the most.

Science offers the freedom of thought of asking a question and rationalizing an answer for it.

Often, my heart pitters and patters in excitement of discovering something new.
Mkendell 1 / 3  
The Honda Dreams Fund is the sort of opportunity I have been waiting for all my life.

The eureka moments of science cannot be properly experienced through writing; their significance must be felt firsthand.

That's just what I would do, friendly advice.
Good luck, and best wishes :D

Home / Scholarship / Honda Dreams Fund Scholarship Essay