Master of Management - What skills and knowledge do you hope to gain from your proposed study?

Signature 2 / 2  
Hello everyone,

please kindly to suggest and comment on my scholarship application

Question One
What skills and knowledge do you hope to gain from your proposed study? (max. 250 words)

international qualification for a successful career

It's my desire and willingness to study Master of Management at XXXXXX because of the university offer the top reputation of courses in management area in depth and attract my interested. I strong expected to enhance knowledge, skill and capabilities particularly in interpersonal communication, to understand organization behavior, to create strategic management, leading, planning, organizing, coordination, controlling and changing organization, critically evaluate the key concepts and theories of sustainability. Moreover, one of very interesting subject is project management; which opened my door to develop project documents, evaluate project management framework, timeline, tools and technique. This course would be impact on my career, it allows me to run my job and my organization forward successfully.

Another course that I am ready and passionate in is Master of Management in XXXXXX. This course would help me to apply theories background to practical way in management working area. It prepared me lead, to respond working professional and self-management in complex situation, to work effectively with external and internal by communication professionally using productive way, to address complex management issue and development solution when needed. Those skill and capacities mentioned are the most that related with my job and that would to help setting organization's goal.

Even though I have local master's degree but it's not good enough standard; it's just about general business. I realize that I need stronger international qualification to create successful career and it can transferable to serve my community and my country respectively.

1 at a time
Phonevilay, your essay sounds like you have just read the website of the school you wish to enroll in, chosen a course, then cut and paste the information found about the course on the website. The reviewer will be looking for applicants with a true interest in the course. Not just a superficial interest that is based on little to no understanding of what the course requirements are. Your essay falls exactly under the kind of essay that the reviewer does not want to read.

To improve the content of this essay, you must first examine your personal interest in the course. The personal interest should be based on 2 aspects, the personal and academic. The academic goals will respond to the knowledge you hope to gain from the proposed study. The skills part, will refer to the practical application you hope to achieve and enhance upon your return to your profession. Therefore, you need to present a 2 paragraph essay that analyzes the weaknesses you have in these 2 areas. For every weak area, explain how the course you have chosen will respond to the strengthening you need.

You already said it, you have a local masters degree that isn't good for much in your profession. Start from there. Why isn't your local degree good for anything? What areas were left weak, in your opinion, even though you completed the course? Consider that discussion then develop a totally new response essay from there.

Home / Scholarship / Master of Management - What skills and knowledge do you hope to gain from your proposed study?