'Orville and Wilbur were brothers' - Scholarship essay.

obivan 1 / -  
Please, correct my essay for scholarship. Thank you very much. I got to submit it today. :(

Incorporate at least three of the following words into a creative narrative:
illumination, penguin, key, phone, soar

Orville and Wilbur were brothers. They were known as the most imaginative penguins of their society. Brothers often came with exotic ideas that were considered as frivolity from other penguins. Once, after Wilbur and Orville found out that penguins were classified as birds, they decided to justify the name to fly. The idea was met with a severe mockery and skepticism from their community. Every time brothers tried to explain their people that penguins were birds, although they could not fly, they were bitterly ridiculed.

The impediments and disbelief from their society even further motivated brothers and illuminated their minds. They decided to construct something that they would call a plane and to use the invention for flying. They diligently learned engineering and aerodynamics and implemented whole their knowledge in the construction of a plane. As brothers' first model was ready they decided to show it to the public. Penguins were coming to see the invention and its trial from every part of Penguinland. The first several tries were futile and the brothers were little frightened, but they did not lose their faith. At the fifth attempt Wilbur saw that finally Orville was rising in the air. People of Penguinland were shocked. They could not believe their eyes. After a little time of flight Orville landed and happily hugged his brother. They were the happiest penguins on the earth at the moment.

Nevertheless they worked hard and learned a lot; the keys in their success were their motivation and imagination. They were not hindered, but inspired by the skepticism of other penguins. After their flight their society became enterprising and never avoided to try accomplishing seemingly absurd ideas. They realized something very crucial, that if they never tried, they would never know.
The b rothers often came with exotic ideas that were considered as frivolity from other penguins.

Once, after Wilbur and Orville found out that penguins were classified as birds, they decided to justify the name and fly.

Every time the brothers tried to explain to their people that penguins were birds, although they could not fly, they were bitterly ridiculed.---I love this!

The impediments and disbelief from their society even further motivated the brothers and illuminated their minds.

They diligently learned engineering and aerodynamics and implemented whole their knowledge in the construction of a plane.

As the brothers' first model was ready they decided to show it to the public.

On the fifth attempt Wilbur saw that finally Orville was rising into the air.

Nevertheless, they worked hard and learned a lot; the keys to their success were their motivation and imagination.

After their flight, their society became enterprising and never avoided trying toaccomplish seemingly absurd ideas.

They realized something very crucial, that if they had never tried, they would never have flown.

I like this a lot! Good luck with school and have fun!

:)

Home / Scholarship / 'Orville and Wilbur were brothers' - Scholarship essay.