Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 3

HOW TO MAKE AN AVOCADO FLOAT

Chitraa 1 / 1  
Anybody can help me to check this paragraph ? I want to make a process paragraph,here they are :
HOW TO MAKE AN AVOCADO FLOAT

You can make a glass of delicious avocado float at home easily by following these steps.First,prepare ingredients and tools.The ingredients are al-vocado,milk,ice cream,water,biscuit,and astor.You also need to prepare the tools such as blender,spoon,and a glass.Second,peel alvocado.Throw the peel and the bean.Put alvocado into a blender.

The third step is make a alvocado juice.Put some ice stone to the blender,and pour a small glass of water into a blender.You have to wait until ice stone looks smooth.Just wait about two until three minutes.Next, prepare the glass while you are waiting for the alvocado juice.Pour a little milk on the glass.You can use chocolate or vanila milk according to your favorite favor.After that,pour alvocado juice into a glass and decorate it.Put a big spoon of an ice cream on the top of alvocado juice.And then,put two biscuit on the left and right side of an ice cream.You can use oreo biscuit for the best choice.The last decoration is put an astor on the glass.The avocado float is ready to drink !
The ingredients are al-vocado,milk,ice cream,water,biscuit,and astor

... Hey.... don't you have to mention about the quantities of each ingredient :p

.Throw the peel and the bean.

... I think this is not necessary.

Throw the peel and the bean.Put alvocado into a blender. The third step is make a alvocado juice.

.... I think you can avoid all three lines and tell this;
Blend avocado with water and ice cubes.
"ice cubes"is the right usage.

favorite favor.

.... favorite flavor
OP Chitraa 1 / 1  
OK.Thank you. I confuse to give supporting details about each steps.Therefore,I tell all the ingredients as the supporting detail for the first step .Beside that,I also said throw been as the suporting detail for the next steps because I have no idea to give another explanation about it -_-.

Home / Speeches / HOW TO MAKE AN AVOCADO FLOAT