Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Student Talk 20

Sending SAT subject tests - I do not wish to let the college to see the score

I'm planning to send my sat score to UC.
If I took SAT test on december and the score is not available yet, and I do not wish to let the college to see the score, should I just not select the score? Will the college know that I took the test on December? Or should I just send it when the score comes?

you should send ALL of them despite the score choice thing

If you're using commonapp, you kinda have to put all your test days and stuff anyway. Plus, some colleges "strongly recommend" that you send all of your scores. idk the UC statement, you should read it.

Send them in. nothing can go wrong

true, unless you bombed them.
Plus, there's the chance that you might miss the deadline. Because when you select the score report during your exam, i think the scores go out before you even find out online. If you select the score report later, it could take up to 2 weeks.
The december scores will come bout before (around Dec 22) the college RD deadlines, so wait until you get them and then send all of them off.
I would just send them in now if you are unsure if your scores are a improvement. It would save you money and prevent you from missing the deadline (Takes around two weeks for them to receive and process the scores).

yea, that + 2 weeks = you're LATE!!! well some schools have jan. 15th deadline, lucky if that's your case!
Can't you just input them on the common app?

you have to do both, most colleges (if not all) require that you send official copies of your scores. else you could technically put 2400 lol

Home / Student Talk / Sending SAT subject tests - I do not wish to let the college to see the score