Acceptance Essay; Principles of Biomedical Sciences

toxiicity 1 / -  
I have to write an essay to get into one of my classes next year. (Principles of biomedical sciences) I honestly don't know how to start my essay, but I know what to put into the middle, like how it will help my career. This essay has to be 500-750 words. I don't know if how I started was a good way to start my essay.

Being accepted into Principles of the Biomedical Sciences will help me better my career into going into the Medical Sciences profession. Medical scientists commonly work with human and how the world around humans affect their bodies.
Your current opening is trite and general, not at all what you want in a first sentence. Perhaps you could post what you have written so far for the rest of the essay. That would make it easier for us to come up with a better intro for you. Otherwise, I suggest you try to think of an interesting hook, perhaps a question or quotation, that would catch the reader's attention.
"Medical scientists commonly work with human and how the world around humans affect their bodies."
This above might sound better like;
Medical scientists study how our bodies are affected by the world around us.

The first sentence of each paragraph should be the main theme, or sum up the paragraph. Hook your reader with a great interesting first line.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / Acceptance Essay; Principles of Biomedical Sciences