Adobe Essay, something I did that mad me stand out

thydo241 1 / -  
Question: Describe something that you did( or will do) that made you stand out from the crowd. (500 words or fewer)

Everyone has a unique personality, a talent with interest and life- surviving skills to stand out from the crowd. Personally, I feel fortunate to have the opportunities to experience and explore this colorful life with my passionate interest and my own belief. Furthermore, life is filled with more blue of sadness than the other colors of joy, but I'm always proud of myself to be able to find other colorful pieces. Though I'm not recognized by many friends and people in town, I think I have tried to make efforts and stand out in my zone, at least with family, teachers and close friends. The efforts that I've been making are contributing to the society my artistic ability with my unique personality.

I have always dreamed of being an artist so that I can bring the fascinating creativity to the society. I'm interested in art with all of my passion. Since I was 12, I have known my life would be involved significantly with art. My art ability has developed with me through a lot of struggles. As the age of 16, I started studying abroad in America with hopes and dreams. Living in another country, speaking a non-native language, adapting a different culture, I believe, are not extremely hard but also not easily controllable. However, I try to keep my head straight to overcome those hardships and achieve the goals that I strongly desire. Making art definitely plays an important role in opening ways for me to communicate and interact with people. I can be realized as an energetic artist through my works. Every piece of art work I create, every sentence I put in a song, I always pour all feelings out of my heart. One time, I made a song which was dedicated to the senior year at my high school. Everybody loved it and my art teacher said she nearly cried for such a touching song. Another time, my teacher asked me to design a signal board for the school's art show, I made it and the show succeeded as many people saw the sign. As an ambitious and considerable person, I actually feel special enough when people appreciate what I create for the community.

Standing out? I have never intentionally thought of the words as a tool for personal attention. Maybe I'm not competitive and believe the words are judged by the others who are connected with me. I always remember what my music teacher told me: " You stand out differently, but differently good because of your characteristics as well as your art works!" Her valuable statement means a lot to me. It defines me who I am, judged by the others. This dream is when I was naturally born with, where I have been and what I will do in the future to spread out my message of how powerful art can effect every single life in this world.

Thank You
AzizZ 2 / 24 1  
Everyone has a unique personality, a talent with interest and life- surviving skills to stand out from the crowd. Personally, I feel fortunate to have theopportunitiesopportunity to experience and explore this colorful life with my passionate interest and my own belief

Home / Undergraduate / Adobe Essay, something I did that mad me stand out