Apple Inc. has maintained an image synonymous with stunning modern design, appealing usability

Christopher 5 / 25  
Apple Inc. has maintained an image synonymous with stunning modern design, appealing usability and durable functionality and wins the teen market, since teens are often among those to start wildly; they are a potential group who become more techs savvy and more conscious of the products physical appearance which lead a successful trend in technology. As a result, Apple has risen with the triumph of the iPod. The iPod is a trend that is rapidly expanding and changing music consumption patterns. On the other hand, Apple iPod has adopted the differentiated market for its products as the products are characterised in age, gender and desire for image. IPod differentiated market segmentation characterized in age, gender and desire for image and creating product desirability mainly to middle and high class. Apple is very intellectual in the way they marketed and designed their product and the creative designation of iPod was given a sleek and sexy look and was marketed at young, style conscious, music enthusiasts. It has successfully created a fantastic brand with the all white look, with the white earphones.The marketing behind the iPod was and is still excellent, trendsetting, and joyful and has done its job, put the iPod everywhere in an entertaining manner, everybody enjoys those well done ads, the music, the images, the strategy worked for the iPod'. In delighting both teenagers and young executives with highly innovative products can influence their buying behaviour and boost the company sales. Predominantly, Apple Ipods are aimed at young adults and teenagers and their product is used by young adults and teenagers and for both male and female. Despite of it, iPod also targeted their market at the niche market creating product desirability in middle and high class level that have a passion or interest in music and literature.
OP Christopher 5 / 25  
T.Q...still seek for improving...
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

17% of this essay is plagiarized from various websites. Ensure that you are properly citing your sources and then post again.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Undergraduate / Apple Inc. has maintained an image synonymous with stunning modern design, appealing usability