Art Institute of Seattle Audio Production - Music has always been a part of me!

joshuadiaz1 1 / 1  
Question- what are your career goals and how do you expect your education at the Art Institute of Seattle to help you attain them?
in what ways will you participate and commit to your education in order to be successful?

this will be my introduction. im so nervous I think im over thinking it. please help

Music has always been a part of me, most of my life I have been raised in a mostly musician family. As far as I can remember I have always had a strong passion for music. Growing up I remember our family gatherings seemed as if they where music festivals, I would always play the bongos and the congas and I would always try to match the rhythm. Every time I watched my Dad play his guitar and cuatro it would always inspire me to become a famous musician one day. When we moved to Washington I began to listen to Reggaeton a blend of hip-hop, reggae and Latin beats. Back then it felt like it was the only thing I had left from my home Puerto Rico, I began to get inspired by Artist like Daddy Yankee, Don Omar and Julio Voltio . One day I watched a movie called Feel the Noise, taking place in Puerto Rico about a young man from South Bronx named Rob, dreaming of making it in the music industry recording and producing a record with his brother Javy. The movie had really inspired me more than anything. I got so inspired that I began to set up the equipment in my room, I began to stay up late at night researching on how to make beats. I began to use programs like FL Studio Pro tools 7 and I even began to post my music on sound cloud and on YouTube. My passion got so strong that I kept at it for the past three years.
Xenon54 - / 6 1  
Music has always been a part of me, most of my life I have been raised in a mostly musician family.

This is a run-on sentence.

Growing up I remember our family gatherings seemed as if they where music festivals, I would always play the bongos and the congas and I would always try to match the rhythm.

This is a run-on sentence with few typos. Moreover, "seem" and "as if" have a same meaning; therefore, you should only use one.

Every time I watched my Dad play his guitar and cuatro it would always inspire me to become a famous musician one day.

Add some commas to this sentence.

When we moved to Washington I began to listen to Reggaeton a blend of hip-hop, reggae and Latin beats.

Add some commas to this sentence.

Back then it felt like it was the only thing I had left from my home Puerto Rico, I began to get inspired by Artist like Daddy Yankee, Don Omar and Julio Voltio.

This is a run-on sentence.

One day I watched a movie called Feel the Noise, taking place in Puerto Rico about a young man from South Bronx named Rob, dreaming of making it in the music industry recording and producing a record with his brother Javy.

This sentence is a bit awkward. You may want to rephrase it.

The movie had really inspired me more than anything.

This movie or that movie.

I got so inspired that I began to set up the equipment in my room, I began to stay up late at night researching on how to make beats.

This is another run-on sentence.

My passion got so strong that I kept at it for the past three years.

What is "kept at it?"

There are differences among a comma, a semicolon, and a period.

Overall, I think the introduction is fine.
OP joshuadiaz1 1 / 1  
Hey thank you for the revising I don't know if I'll use that intro it's just really bad, I'm not a great writer.

I'm over thinking this essay, and I don't know why :(( sorry for the messy writing

Some of my career goals and career paths that I am interested in are to become a producer, Engineer or even a Studio Manager. Going to the Art Institute of Seattle would open so many doors for me. As I researched about the Audio Production course I have noticed that the program could offer so much to me and even the chance to go after my dream and passion, with the right amount of commitment and dedication. After getting the chance to tour the school and talking to admission representatives from the Art Institute, I mostly loved that I would be able to get hands on Experience in the Studios and in the class rooms, and even free studio time in the after noon's. I expect my Education at the Art Institute of Seattle to help me attain my goals by learning about the program from Instructors who have had experience in the Audio Industry. By preparing my self for the real world experiences and gaining an understanding of what it takes to succeed in the Audio Industry.

In order to be success full I will participate and commit to my education in ways that would make me successful. I have been told it's easy to forget what your interest, goals and passion were at first, that's why I want to pursue my passion by doing some thing that i mostly love and enjoy, Audio production. And by taking control of my actions, I'm beginning to realize that I would probably have no one standing over for me, most of the time, which means I would have to step up take control and be more responsible with my school work. I'm beginning to realize that what it takes is Motivation, Creativity and Passion. I plan to utilize this ways knowing that my dream is within reach and that if give the chance I will succeed.
Music has always been a part of me, most of my life I have been raised in a mostly musician family.As far as I can remember I have always had a strong passion for music. Growing up I remember our family gatherings seemed as if they where music festivals, I would always play the bongos and the congas and I would always try to match the rhythm.

.... You need to improve the organization of your ideas here. Some ideas get repeated several times and therefore some ideas become redundant.
Being raised by a mostly musician family, music has always been a part of my life. Growing up I remember our family gatherings seemed as if they where music festivals, I would always play the bongos and the congas trying my best to supplement and enhance the rhythm.

Home / Undergraduate / Art Institute of Seattle Audio Production - Music has always been a part of me!