attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Issue of importance, essay help

jordan16 1 / -  
Prompt: Choose an issue of importance to you-the issue could be personal, school related, local, political, or international in scope-and write an essay in which you explain the significance of that issue to yourself, your family, your community, or your generation.

Essay:

For me it has been hard being a person diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) because I am full of different feelings and emotions that have a great influence on my studying process as well as my relationships with my peers. As a result, I have experienced difficulties in both my school work and social life.

This is not at all unusual to children and even adults diagnosed with this disorder, however, everyone is diiferent therefore it could take many years for an individual to obtain a correct balance of treatment options that suits their needs. However, it is those times in between that make ADHD some what of a burden.

I believe that this disorder needs consistant treatment with active participation of psychologists, pediatricians, teachers and parents of children diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Thus taking into account all above mentioned I can conclude that ADHD diagnosis complicate access to educational information but there are different kinds of treatment and diet that help to struggle with this disorder. Many parents often beat themselves up inside when their lovely child is diagnosed with ADHD, but it is not right position. When a person is diagnosed with ADHD it is necessary as soon as possible to create conditions of treatment that will help to minimize negative influence of disorder and find effective methods of struggle with ADHD. I myself have successfully overcome most of the pressures associated with this condition through the support of a loving family and the correct medical attention needed by all individuals who face this difficult challenge everyday.

Anyin put would be greatly appreciated!
Anita has been giving some great help...

Hey, I think your first sentence should grab the attention instead of trying to inform the reader about the content of the essay... so how about not mentioning ADHD in the first sentence:

For me it has been hard being a person diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) because I am full of different feelings and emotions that have a great...

See, this, above is a powerful start. Well, actually, each essay should start with five minutes of breath meditation, but after that you should write a sentence that is really full of energy -- a sentence that captures the reader. After that, explain what the essay will be about.

Thus Taking into account these ideas, mentioned I can conclude that ADHD diagnosis complicate access to educational information but there are different kinds of...

Home / Undergraduate / attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Issue of importance, essay help