My essay - Becoming to Information technology analysts and consultants

tharncl 2 / 3  
Please kindly advise my essay as below. Thank you.

Generally, Information technology is significantly role in various businesses and lead the businesses run successfully. To apply Information technology to run in businesses effectively, Information systems analysis and consultants are important persons in an organization. Keys to becoming Information systems and consultants are experience in computer systems, expertise in communication skills, and upgrade skills regularly.

First of all, Information systems analysts and consultants must have intensive experience in computer systems. Experience is the first advantage for people who expert in software and hardware and work with them earlier. They are able to apply their experience and lead their organization to success in business. Also, they could use their knowledge in the past to advise and provide solution to users quickly.

Additionally, Information systems analysts and consultants are able to understand user requirements and describe to them clearly. Business processes in corporation are major point for consultants. Consultants must be able to perform their high potential to explain business processes together with information technology. If they do not have knowledge in the processes profoundly, they are unable to convince anyone. Besides, consultants should be polite to everyone in organization without bias because users really need solutions and best support.

Finally, Information systems analysts and consults should learn new technologies regularly to develop their skills. Technologies has developed and changed rapidly. Learning new technologies are required to collect knowledge and update trend. It is not only provides knowledge to consultants, but it also could lead them to success in their career path. If they study hard more than the others, they will be outstanding persons in supervisor point of view. After that they might be promoted to higher level.

In conclusion, Work experience in Information technology field is an advantage to be Information systems analysts and consultants. In addition, ability understanding business processes and customer problems are required for this position. Also, studying new technologies related their jobs frequently would bring successful reward to their career path.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Generally, Information technologyisplays a significantly role in various businesses and it is an essential element for running a successful business.lead the businesses run successfully . To apply Information technology to run in businesses effectively, Information systems analysis and consultants are important personspeople (it is not common to use "person" as a plural word) in an organization. Keys tobecoming Information systems and consultants areE xperience in computer systems, expertise in communication skills, and upgrade skills regularly are the key factors that a person needs to become a good Information systems analyst or consultant .
pandawii 3 / 14  
In my experience, you advidedly use synonyms instead of repertition of words and sperate into 3 or 4 parts(4p is good).
OP tharncl 2 / 3  
Thank you very much for all comments.

Home / Undergraduate / My essay - Becoming to Information technology analysts and consultants