Beep! Beep! Beep!; Describe the world you come from- school

meggo2014 2 / 2  
This is my first draft for my college essay... Is it good? Should I add something more to it? Cut out some words? It's over 500 words so I might need to shorten some things. Please review and help!

Beep! Beep! Beep!!! It's 6:30 AM. I jump out of bed, hit the snooze button, put my uniform on, prepare my gym bag, eat my breakfast, study for Economics, brush my teeth, grab my lunch, and head to school. Upon my entrance into lab, the teacher passes out the handouts, and we observe mitosis using light microscopes. Next, I help finish the group poster for bible class, self-study Spanish 2, and touch-up on last night's reading for biology. Afterwards, I finish my daily Economics quiz, review for the upcoming Biology test, and head over to the gym for Chapel. After Chapel is lunch, where I discuss the upcoming activities in the class officer meeting, pick up the USB for yearbook, and check up on my robotics project. Then I showcase my presentation in English, and finish putting the final touches on my ceramics project. I rush to the gym and practice volleyball for tomorrow's away game. I finally make it home, shower, eat dinner, and finish homework. It's 1:00 AM, and time to sleep.

My world consists of a vigorous daily school schedule. It's hectic. It's challenging. It's fun. Some of my friends would think this schedule is too burdensome; I think otherwise. Reflecting on the world I live in, I have realized that the determination that has driven me to achieve all that I have these past years, couldn't have been motivated by just a drive to ace my way through high school and well-rounding my background just to get into a top university. My determination to excel in everything I do arises from my desire to learn, my love to learn. Getting good grades is just a bonus. This mentality/factor gets me through even the most stressful of days.

Time is limited, and knowledge is infinite. Every minute I spend in school, I spend learning something new. The experience and skills that I learn every single day contribute to the development of my mind and values. Today, I learned that one out of eight women is diagnosed with breast cancer and the proper way of making a vase. Yesterday, I learned that every missed serve in volleyball is a crucial factor needed to win the game, and that Adventists had similar views to that of atheists. When I learn a new science concept or make a new friend, I can't help but smile at what I've accomplished at only a short time spent at school.

Through my experience in school I've gained more than just intellectual knowledge. I've gained irreplaceable memories, friends, and a God I can trust in. I've gained confidence, self-awareness, time-management, a good study plan, networking skills, and an optimistic outlook on life. College has a much broader and diverse variety of peoples, majors, and activities. I am prepared to tackle on the any challenge college life will push my way. College is a place of opportunity. And I am excited for the next year's fall semester, because I know that the new knowledge I will obtain will broaden my perspective further and help me build a solid path to a successful future.
This is creative, but I think this is the place you have more potential to trim down the word count. Try and pick the most important and reduce a few lines here. You really don't have to tell everything in your routine. Instead you can mention a few and give the idea it is packed with activities.

Home / Undergraduate / Beep! Beep! Beep!; Describe the world you come from- school