Brown Environmental Leadership in Hawaii - where to start?

cschupp10 2 / 3  
Please write a 1 page statement describing what you hope to learn from this program.

Where to start?
hgrierson 8 / 11  
Let them know skills you hope to gain from the program and how they will help you in the future. Also let them know what you hope to learn that will help you personally, how you hope to grow and what you hope to learn that will help you outside the program.

Let them know what you are most excited about gaining from the program! Get excited about writing it, and include how what you will learn will help you make a difference/help the environment.

Let me know if you want more specific help, I am willing! And take a look at my essay if you have the chance :)
This is to show whether or not you are inspired. If you are inspired about a particular topic, you will be seeking answers to questions that swim around in your mind.

If you have no questions you are trying to answer, go read 10 articles about concepts covered in the program. The only way to come up with questions is to read 10 articles. ;-) You cannot read 10 articles about the subject without coming up with questions.

Home / Undergraduate / Brown Environmental Leadership in Hawaii - where to start?