"up and down the piano" - OSU Talents and Strengths

pinksprinkles14 1 / -  
Consider your talents and strengths, academic and otherwise. What is one thing you do really well?

As my fingers touch the ivory and black keys, they begin to move steadily up and down the piano. The music is my safety net, the one aspect of my life that has been constant since I was a child. Music has shaped my life as I took part in voice lessons, dance, piano lessons, veenai (an Indian instrument) lessons, and choir. I have gained skills and knowledge about music that the common person does not possess. It has led me to leadership roles and new friends. Not only do stay in music for me, I do it for those who appreciate the wonders of music, those who are too shy to break out, and those who have the same feeling I do when I'm around music. Playing piano for charity, singing in elementary schools, and educating others in Indian classical music is one way I can give back to the community. The power of music should never be underestimated as it has influenced my life in many ways.

Any thoughts? This is the very first rough draft of one of my short answers.
As my fingers touch the ivory and black keys, they begin to move steadily up and down the piano.---This sentence makes it seem as if the 'keys' move up and down the piano. How about; 'My fingers touch the ivory and black keys, and begin to move steadily up and down the piano'?

Not only do I stay involved in music for myself , I do it for those who appreciate the wonders of music, those who are too shy to break out, and those who have the same feeling I do when I'm around music.

The power of music should never be underestimated , as it has influenced my life in many ways.

Have fun in school and have fun!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / "up and down the piano" - OSU Talents and Strengths