The elite annual inter colleges soccer competion -extracurriculum. 150 word

nanayaws 7 / 11  
i am ask to elaborate on an extracurricular and i chose soccer. please check if the is a grammatical error or wrong words and if it is ok

I bubbled with absolute confidence as i jogged onto the pitch

in honorship of the elite annual inter colleges soccer competion. With anvalanche of questions posed on the mouth of connoisseurs as to who annexes the ultimate diadem, the tension packed in the game bore semblance of a chelsea - mantchester cup final match. i made my debut as all teeming fans sat on tanterhooks to witness any possible magical dreadlock late in the dying embers of the game.

petit by phisique, i was never perturbed as i drew a massive applaud and inspirational set up from my idol footballer lionel messi whos exploits have been commendable by all standards.

just some minutes to end proceedings i got the all important winner to set the stadium agog and send my numerous fans into a mood of frenzy.

from the onset i discovered a great potential in me and proud to say that soccer has given me certain pedigree in life.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

Mechanically, many things do need corrected in this piece.

First, whenever you use the pronoun "I" it should be capitalized, regardless of its location in a sentence.

Second, make sure that you always use some kind of punctuation at the end of your sentences; a period, an exclamation mark, or a question mark, and that the first word in each sentence is capitalized. Also, proper nouns (specific people, places, things, or ideas) should always be capitalized.

Make sure you run this piece through a spell checking program such as Word or the Mozilla web browser to check for misspelled words, as there are a few.

You are missing many helping verbs, required in standard American English. For example, "...great potential in me and proud to say..." should be, "...great potential in me and am proud to say..." and "...has given me certain pedigree in life" should be "...has given me a certain pedigree in life."

Also, there are a couple of instances where the wrong word form is used. For instance, "honorship" should be "honor."

I am also confused at many of your sentences here. For instance, what exactly does "...of questions posed on the mouth of connoisseurs as to who annexes the ultimate diadem, the tension packed in the game bore semblance..." mean? This piece has the feeling that you are trying to use "fancy" words (excessive synonyms) in order to sound more astute or academic; instead, it is very confusing and discombobulated. Stick with discourse that you normally would use and that is familiar to you; it will work much better.

I am not sure whether or not the piece flows well as it is very difficult to comprehend, and I am not sure what your meaning truly is. I'm also not sure if it would answer the prompt or not, as I am not completely sure as to the content of the piece.

If writing is an area that causes you great distress and you seek comprehensive assistance beyond the suggestions of my free assistance, I suggest you contact a paid writing service for further help.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Undergraduate / The elite annual inter colleges soccer competion -extracurriculum. 150 word