"An empty mind is a devil's home"; Harvard supplemental-letter to my futture roommate

som31 1 / 3  
The very first thing I would like to do is to apologise to you for all the frolics and pranks I am going to play with you for whole four years.

"An empty mind is a devil's home" .But ,in my case, it is more than that.I always have a mischief shaping in my mind .My mind is always busy in making plans to tease my friends, my siblings, teachers and anybody nearby.I am very naughty.

Crazy and sommya ,these are two inseparable things.So,whenever you hear about any crazy thing going on in the campus, be sure to find me there.

Also, I am an adventure freak.I love exploring new places If you support me ,I can assure you that by the end of our first year ,we would have travelled each and every streets of Massachusetts .I am peripatetic.

The only thing I want from you is you to be honest with me because I believe it is the foundation of any relationship. Just don't ever lie to me. I am good in catching that and hate it.So if you are pissed off or frustrated with any of my activity, feel free to tell me. I will surely try to change it.

I am good problem-solver.So if you ever have any kind of problem feel free to share it with me. We will sit together ,analyse it and will definitely come up with a solution.

We will share all our memories from the weirdest to the happiest ones.I will tell you about my adventures in three years hostel life.The pranks I have played there.the rules I have broken.We will share about the traditions and cultures of our countries.I will make you eat my mothers'home made snacks.she is the best cook.And, even if we have no idea what sort of good stories we want to tell, or what opportunities lie up ahead, at least we have four years at one of the world's greatest universities to figure it out.

Your soon-to-be confidante, ally, and partner-in-crime,
sommya

The very first thing I'd want to do is that to apologize inadvance for all the frolics and pranks I am going to play with you for next four years.

.I always have a mischief shaping in my mind .My mind is always busy in making plans to tease my friends, my siblings, teachers and anybody nearby.I am very naughty.

I am pretty mischievous and my mind is always busy with making plans to tease whoever who is around me.

Crazy and sommya Sommya ,these are two inseparable things

.... Sommya is you name, right?
Well.... you tell him that you are going to be so mischievous and you literally make this guy scared :D .... So at one point, you better tell the fellow the good side about you. Tell him that although your nature is such, you do not mean to harm anybody or something like that :D
OP som31 1 / 3  
thnk you..i will work on that..but i am still concerned about the writing style..can you suggest me how to make it better???
Well.... in this task you have lots of freedom to express yourself in the way you desire. However, I feel you need to balance things you say. That is why I gave you the above suggestion.

Just don't ever lie to me. I am good in catching that and hate it

I think the above line is bit too much. You show extreme boldness in this response. However, you have to play the diplomacy card too.... So don't let it gives an impression that you would be a headache to your room mate. Especially the above line is a bit too harsh at the end.
OP som31 1 / 3  
thnx...i will work on ur suggestion n will come up with a better one...

Home / Undergraduate / "An empty mind is a devil's home"; Harvard supplemental-letter to my futture roommate