Georgia Tech Transfer Essay; day-to-day interactions with faculty members

Lendor 1 / -  
Hi everyone,
I am trying to transfer to Georgia Tech and they require a short essay. The prompt is "Why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech in your selected program of study? What do you hope to contribute to our community?"

I would really appreciate if any of you could help me improve the essay and please be as harsh as possible.

As one of the best schools in the U.S., Georgia Tech is known to harbor some of the brightest minds of our century. I can only envision how much I will be learning through my day-to-day interactions with esteemed faculty members and fellow students. Being in the top Industrial Engineering program will also enable me to reach my potential through its extensive curriculum.

As someone who has constantly moved around, I have learnt the value of interacting with people who have different opinions and backgrounds than me. I hope that I too can contribute to Georgia Tech's diverse student body. Having lived in countries as varied as Germany, Turkey and the UAE, allows me to communicate with people from different backgrounds. Moreover, Georgia Tech is about more than just academics. Through working with fellow students on campus International Association of Students in Economic and Commercial Sciences I am looking forward to not only learning from others, but to offering a fresh and unique perspective.
sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Hi

It will be better if you specified benefit of having you as student or why they should select you?
Your strong point - like you mention background of UAE...

Home / Undergraduate / Georgia Tech Transfer Essay; day-to-day interactions with faculty members