Global - Networking NYU - Why NYU?

np9494 1 / -  
Why NYU?

Every time I visit New York City, I cannot help but think it would be the ideal location for my college education. NYU is a world-renowned university that fully provides the stimulating experience I desire in this urban setting. Recognized globally for its excellence in academics, research, and faculty, it is no surprise that NYU produces several award-winning alumni. Students attending this liberal arts university are driven, independent, and self-motivated which is the type of student body I would fit into. Clearly attending NYU will provide me with the resources to follow through with ambitious plans. The ability to take two courses of unrelated concentration such as biology and economics is crucial for me since I am entering college undecided. Knowing that the college I will attend will have facilities to support any path I choose offers a freedom to be unafraid to explore any possible interests. Opportunities for internships throughout the school year are plentiful in the city, presenting opportunities to gain valuable experience in the real world setting prior to professional education. Diversity at NYU is prevalent due to its global concentrations and location in one of the worlds largest cites. Living among such a community builds confidence and networking skills to succeed when humanity is becoming increasingly global.

This is a draft of my response.Please make suggestions!
marshizzle1 2 / 5  
It should end on some anecdote about NYU, because otherwise it sounds cut off. Good job though!

Home / Undergraduate / Global - Networking NYU - Why NYU?