"my history class my teacher said" - BOWDOIN ESSAY INTELLECTUAL ENGAGEMENT

doyin1 8 / 18  
PLS THIS MY ESSAY PLS PROOF READ IT FOR ME

TOPIC: INTELLECTUAL ENGAGEMENT

Once in my history class my teacher said there is more than one way to answer a question in history. Then I got to my math class the next day my teacher said there are more than one way to solve an equation. All this got me thinking it the same with life there is always two ways to look at things the positive way and the negative way, two choices to pick from even when we think we have a million choices we have just two and that is to pick one of the choices or not pick any at all. Although it is hard to move through life without having to make choices everyday that will change our lives in a good or bad way. But the one thing I had to know was how to pick one of this choices and which one is the right one to pick. Then it hit me looking back on what I said all those years ago all the hopes and dreams I had I have come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life then some people would say that I am a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments learn to let go of the past and recognize that everyday will not be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair remember that there are always two choices in life one is to give up and the other is to remember those victory days and fight till you get to the top.
Jomaha23 7 / 29  
The next day, I went to my math class and my teacher said something relevant that...

All this got me thinking that it must be the same with life. There are always two ways ....

I think you should re-read the essay. The idea is great, but you have some grammatical errors to care about. Revise your commas, punctuation, sentence completeness, and structure.

Please revise my essays too :)

Home / Undergraduate / "my history class my teacher said" - BOWDOIN ESSAY INTELLECTUAL ENGAGEMENT