the man who is the monster of nature ; Butterfly Cirsus

Kacingoc2904 1 / 1  
I found out the meaning of life as Will,a main character of the film which is Butterfly Circus.He is a man who have no arms and legs.He was "the man who is the monster of nature.The man if you want to call him that.He was let down by the God" (Butterfly Cirsus),and the artist who performed was Nick Vujicic.He really has had a significant influence on me.

I lived a boring life during my childhood until the day when I knew Nick.I couldn't believe what Nick did to live a happy life with disability while I lived in fearness and disappointment.Ten years at the top position in class,I fall down when I was in grade 11th for the worst result.At that time,I thought I could do nothing in the future.The first day when I walk in the door of class,I swore that I had to be the best student.Therefore,I studied hard night and day,but it was not as I expected.My result was so bad because of my methods.I have just studied for reputation.I scared that my friends would comtempt me,so when I was failed,I really wanted to give up.I used to think that I would become a great doctor.My ideal which is saving people's lives would come true,but I felt like the world againsted me.I cried and really knew what failure was.

Suddenly one day,I held Nick's book in my hands.I couldn't breath when I read about a special life.He wrote that "Dreams don't die as long as you hold them dear.Even when faced with the worst,do whatever you can to prepare yourself for the best.And,if you don't get a miracle...Become one !"(Nick Vujicic-Limitless).He is really the impressive gift that God brought to this world.He lived to made the others believe in themselves,and of course,believe in God.Then,I watched Nick's video when he prensented all over the world.I felt his strength,his dreams and his soul.I couldn't prevent my tears fall down my face.That was the first time I realized that people were born in this life magically.We came to make something specially.And that was the God's unique order.I had to face challenges because God wanted me to be maturer and stronger to protect my dreams.Therefore,I have no reason to abandon.

I studied again with my shadow beliefs,looking within and inside my heart to realized that I didn't need to win the others,I will win myself,instead.I studied for knowlegde,not for reputation.I know my own way clearly and how I should do to get closer my goals. I was conscious of having many people are looking forward a miracle while they are suffering illness,and the doctors will bring a brighter world to human life.They came and gave a gift of hope and inspiration.That is the real miracles.Therefore,I must always keep my dream burning with a strongest fire in my heart to make it come true.

Nick made me understand all of things.He is no arms,but he touched my heart,my soul and my thinking.He made me know that although I could never change my past,but I could change my future by working today because nothing is impossible.I believe even when all people against me,God never do that.I can still stand on the top by the efforts.I will live today better than yesterday and move forward the future.And when I was down and disappointed,like Nick was talking to me "If you're feeling alone, and your weariness has grown, look up above, and thank God for His love.There's nothing you can do, to change His love for you, hold on friend,it's not the end. Something beautiful will come, the clouds will part for the sun. But until then, you're not alone, He can make bread from stone. Hold on to Him, and He'll hold on to you. Take one day at a time, pray for faith and be kind, and when forgetful becomes your mind, remember what He said, "You are mine." ( Nick Vujicic)
silknguyen 2 / 5 2  
I found out the meaning of life as Will,a ( the, you should use defined clause) main character of the film which is ( named BC is better) Butterfly Circus.He is a man who have no arms and legs.He was "the man who is the monster of nature.The man if you want to call him that.He was let down by the God" (Butterfly Cirsus),and the artist who performed was Nick Vujicic.He really has had a significant influence on me.

I lived ( position, in) a boring life during my childhood until the day when I knew Nick.I couldn't believe what Nick did to live a happy life with disability( you need an article) while I lived in fearness and disappointment.Ten years at the top position in class,I fall ( tense) down when I was in grade 11th for the worst result.At that time,I thought I could do nothing in the future.The first day when I walk in the door of class,I swore that I had to be the best student.Therefore,I studied hard night and day,but it was not as I expected( it was not as good as I expected) .My result was so ( too) bad because of my methods.I have just studied for reputation.I scared that my friends would comtempt me,so when I was failed,I really wanted to give up.I used to think that I would become a great doctor.My ideal ( ideal is adj) which is saving people's lives would come true,but I felt like the world againsted me.I cried and really knew what failure was.

Suddenly one day,I held Nick's book in my hands.I couldn't breath when I read about a special life.He wrote that "Dreams don't die as long as you hold them dear.Even when faced with the worst,do whatever you can to prepare yourself for the best.And,if you don't get a miracle...Become one !"(Nick Vujicic-Limitless).He is really the impressive gift that God brought to this world.He lived to made the others believe in themselves,and of course,believe in God.Then,I watched Nick's video when he prensented all over the world.I felt his strength,his dreams and his soul.I couldn't prevent (stop is better) my tears fall down my face.That was the first time I realized that people were born in this life magically( born magically, I think it is more fomal) .We came to make something specially.And ( and should not start a sentence) that was the God's unique order.I had to face challenges because God wanted me to be maturer and stronger to protect my dreams.Therefore,I have no reason to abandon.( give up is better, I think)

I studied again with my shadow beliefs,looking within and inside my heart to realized that I didn't need to win the others,I will win myself,instead.I studied for knowlegde,not for reputation.I know my own way clearly and how I should do to get closer my goals ( word order). I was conscious of having many people are looking forward a miracle while they are suffering illness,and the doctors will bring a brighter world to human life.They came and gave a gift of hope and inspiration.That is the real miracles.Therefore,I must always keep my dream burning with a strongest fire in my heart to make it come true.

Nick made me understand all of things.He is no arms,but he touched my heart,my soul and my thinking.He made me know that although I could never change my past,but ( although doesnot accompany with but) I could change my future by working ( I did not get it)today because nothing is impossible.I believe even when all people against me,God never do that.I can still stand on the top by the efforts.I will live today better than yesterday ( word order) and move forward the future.And when I was down and disappointed,like Nick was talking to me "If you're feeling alone, and your weariness has grown, look up above, and thank God for His love.There's nothing you can do, to change His love for you, hold on friend,it's not the end. Something beautiful will come, the clouds will part for the sun. But until then, you're not alone, He can make...

I THINK YOU TOLD A STORY, SO IT IS BETTER AND NECESSARY TO USE CORRECT TENSE: PAST TENSE, i DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPES OF YOUR ESSAY: IELTS... BUT I AM PREPARING IELTS EXAM, SO I THINK YOU GOT SOME SIMPLE MISTAKES LIKE ARTICLES, WORD ORDER, LINKING WORD... I HOPE MY COMMENT IS HELPFUL TO YOU. GOOD LUCK!
ihab fakhr - / 4  
Creative artist should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, music or films ) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restriction on what they do.

To what extend do u agree or disagree with opinion?

One of the main arguments in favor of uncensored art that this open the doors for artists' creation and inspiration. While I appreciate that artist should take enough space to express their ideas, I still think about the responsibility of their freedom.

Unlimited art has a duple weapon effect. It can substantially ease the process of creation . However, it can intentionally lose the basic goal of the arts. Generally , releasing the bonds on human mind and let it fly freely is a characteristic feature of our era . Different kinds of arts are a cultural mirror of our life. Actors express our problems in their movies. Also, singer interact with people feeling through their song and the painter do so in his pictures. In order that, every artist has the right to release whatever inside him or her freely.

On the other hand, art should be targeted and directed for people. Although traditional and religious concepts could limit the artists 'creation, in some way, they should be respected. Any creator of art should understand how to enrich human's life by his or her art . what's the benefit of an art if it is aimless . the Science and the art should be significant elements to enlighten the culture of nations . they should be employed in our life objectively. I mean by this , that art should service the humanity's high goals .In addition , artists should be responsible members in the community And put in their considerations their audience 's affections . For example , certainly , the art which deals with children's interest is significantly different than that deals with adults .Moreover , in a conservative society , the cleaver artists should respect its traditions and not to break them carelessly .

At the end , art is a targeted work for lightening people's mind . although freedom is a desired object for innovation and creation , it should be used properly.
ihab fakhr - / 4  
There has been an extensive discussion about children raising up . there is a routine question , wather it is the role of families or it is mainly dependant on official education in school s and universities , I believe that all community's sectors should work coordinately to do so .

However , the role of the family is the most significant one because it starts firstly . in the early years , mother and father should cooperate to provide a suitable , calm atmosphere for their children . hence, it's a critical stage for building the phyclogical health of babies which would reflect clearly on his or her manners later in the future . moreover parents , particularly mother s , have the opportunity for close observation for their child so any minor change in the child's attitude would be rapidly detected .eventually , no body knows the child as his or her family do . also ,child's behavior is mostly derived from the familial behavior itself .

On the other hand , the child later spends almost half of his life outside the house , particularly in the school . therefore, its substantially important to realize that the formal education plays a crucial rule in this stage . integration between family and school is the ideal equation for good children prospects . in addition , the relation between children is a fertile media to analyze children behaviours . for example , if the child has an aggressive , an isolated or a deviated attitude with his colleagues it should be detected and managed early . so that , teachers have an indispensable task for building a civilized , well mannered offspring .

moreover , we cant ignore the role of the media , clubs , and other tools in the community to help in this challenging charge . if moral principles are implanted properly in a community certainly it would be captured spontaneously by children . society should emphasize the power of morals and goodness.

to sum up, for constructing a well mannered generation , its need cooperation of all community 's facets . however the family 's influence has the upper hand in this process .
ihab fakhr - / 4  
Fixed punishment for certain crime or flexible judgment according different situation is a debatable topic for discussion . In my opinion , restricted laws are crucially important in any civilized society . but they should directed by wise jurists .

Obviously , clearly known punishment have a strongly deterring effect on society's members . people will realize that it is unattainable (impossible) to escape from justice . for this evidence , the stream of the life will go straightly and clearly . NO different between a rich or a poor person, big and small employee. By this ,Equity will prevail in the community .for example the crime of bribery in a governmental work if the penalty for it is clear and fixed , is not related to the amount of money or position of the employee , this will effetely , dwindle its rate . Moreover the application of verdicts should be fast and determined . The judge system should be strong and effective. As no one can escape from its hand.

On the other hand , no one can ignore the importance of law's soul . I mean by this the sense of understanding the crime's circumstances . the law is one of the fundamental bases of the community , as it introduces the security and equality to the individuals. So, it shouldn't be an injustice tool. For example , people who kill while they defending themselves should have exemption from punishment or people who steal for basic elements should have lightened punishment . for this reason , jdges are human not machines .

To sum up , the modern community is in a real need for deterring laws and a strong judgment system . however this shouldn't interfere with the wise understanding the essence and the motives of the crime .

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime . others , however , argue that the circumstances of an individual crime , and the motivation for committing it , should always be taken into account when deciding on punishment ...

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion
OP Kacingoc2904 1 / 1  
Thank you for your help.
My essay is a topic of common app last year.
The topic is "Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence."

Home / Undergraduate / the man who is the monster of nature ; Butterfly Cirsus