Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

"from both Morocco and Senegal" - University of Virgina essay

squalliomar1 1 / -  
Can somebody help me to conclue and to correct grammar mistakes ??, PLEASE i'm a foreign student and i've to submit it tonight
Describe the world you come from and how that world shaped who you are.

The world I come from, determined by my family and my community, instilled me values that made the man that I am today.

I have a big family, from both Morocco and Senegal. That put me in contact with Moroccan, African and Muslims cultures and points of view, three different way of seeing the world. This exposure to general culture grew up throughout my education in the French school, because I'd the chance to rub people from different origins, and that made even more open-minded, understanding and tolerant about differences. My way of seeing the world is thanks to that always different from others, because I see it like a Maghreb and African, or with French and Moroccan values, for example. Also, growing up with lots of cousins, uncles and aunts made me understood the notion of solidarity and sharing: I learnt to cut my bread to give to others, and that's the meaning of sacrifice.

Also, my father's story is the source of my ambition. He started from scratch, with his brothers, sisters and mother to charges, and he only had his determination to give himself the means to succeed. He fought all days, overcame barriers across his path, and reached its goals. And I want to do likewise; because success is reached by working hard and by determination. But Morocco's situation, lacking basic infrastructures, like schools or hospitals, and the fact that I had a privileged education, make that my main goal is to put my will and my education to serve my country and make it continue the journey on emergence path.

Home / Undergraduate / "from both Morocco and Senegal" - University of Virgina essay