My name is Aminu but people call me yakasai

ay1 1 / 3  
My name is Aminu but people call me yakasai, I was born in Kano on 1st January 1997, I live at home with my parents and we all live in Kano state, one of the biggest cities in northern Nigeria. The name of my father is Sani and the name of my mother is Aishatu.

I have one brother and two sisters and this made my childhood more colourful. I could remember when I was young, my parents bought us a bicycle. I have been exploring bicycle ever since I felt down and hurt my leg. I could also remember when I was young, my sisters and I played hide-and-seek until one day I lost my sister I tried to find her but I couldn't and I went home crying, my parents were upset and after sometime she came back home and we were all happy.

I attended sheikh Bashir Secondary School in Kano, Nigeria where I studied art because I want to become a lawyer.

My hobbies are football and I play it regularly most weekends time permitting, I love listening to music especially hip hop because I like to rap.

I also like to learn new languages such as French, Spanish etc. because it makes me happy when I'm learning a new language and sometimes its funny when you are learning a new language especially when it is the first time.

Moreover I love reading books especially literature books because it helps me to learn new words.

My interest in becoming a lawyer is because lawyers help maintain law and order in the society and I also want to become a lawyer because lawyers help to defend people taken to court and sometimes the poor people do not have enough money for bail.

I know the road ahead will not be easy for me but I need to move on in order to reach my goals, my success in the future lies in my own hand.

please check if there is any correction.

Why do you separate these sentences with so many commas? Most of them can be fresh sentences :)
My name is Aminu, but people call me Yakasai. I was born on the 1st of January 1997 in Kano where I live with my parents. Kano is one of the biggest cities in nothern Nigeria. My father Sani is (tell what he does for living) and my mother Aishatu is a (your mom's occupation)
OP ay1 1 / 3  
thanks for the correction
OP ay1 1 / 3  
Me myself and I

My name is Aminu, but people call me Yakasai. I was born on the 1st of January 1997 in Kano where I live with my parents. Kano is one of the biggest cities in northern Nigeria. My father Sani is a business man, he is the chairman of SYY oils mills and my mother Aishatu is a house wife.

thank you for the correction, please check it again.
I have one brother and two sisters and this made my childhood more colourful.

very good sentence. You not only give details of your family but add more meaning to that description :)

I have been exploring bicycle ever since I felt down and hurt my leg.

Well, since you are talking about your siblings, better have a sentence that has something to do with them. This sentence sounds a bit detached. Tell something that has a better emotional appeal :)

Nigeria where I studied art because I wanted to become a lawyer.
OP ay1 1 / 3  
thanks for the correction.
Atakeielts 5 / 13  
because I want to become a lawyer.

should be wanted

i think it would be better if this follows the 'your interest ' sentence directly.

I also like to learn new languages such as French, Spanish etc. because they help me get connected with the world better and also broaden my perspectives. I also find great amusement in learning languages over the funny mistakes I make in the process of learning.

Add this to the previous para because in that you talk about everything you love to do. Don't have a separate para for that.

Home / Undergraduate / My name is Aminu but people call me yakasai