Nature (one's genetic inheritance) affects one's character and behavior more than nurture.

Anji1998 1 / -  
Every person is born with unique qualities.The characteristics they inherit from there parents. A person's nature is like an unfinished sculpture, they know a few things that they inherited from there parents but until and unless they are nurtured that means when they get educated that is when the sculpture is finished and it gets in shape. I disagree with the writer's assertions. According to me, nnurturing of a child is more important that his/her nature.

The concept of genetic inheritance was given by Gregor Mendel. Genetic inheritance basically mean that one chromosome from each pair is inherited from your mother and one is inherited from your father. The chromosomes contain the genes you inherit from your parents. There may be different forms of the same gene - called alleles. As one grow they face many difficulties in life that help them become the person they can be proud of one day. One of the major factors affecting one's character and behavior is their social circle. The people one hang outs with, the places one go leads be to a major part of who they will end up being when they grow up. What if a child is in bad company ? They could end up murdering someone or they could be doing drugs. No matter how good one's parents are or how strong genes they inherit the environmental factors and surroundings affects one behavior on a major scale. People normally think that people with good backgrounds usually turn out to be the better out of everyone around them but the way one is brought up and the methods used to do that, greatly affect a person's will to adapt to certain changes around him/her, as well as providing newer perspectives through which one can look at certain issues in life. We can take smoking as an example. It is possible that when an offspring is born none of the parents smoke but the child as he/she grows up can end up smoking depending on what kind of environment one stays in and the peers one choose to stay with. Many things affect a person's character and behavior. Examples proving that nurture builds up a person character more than nature lies in history, literature and even from my personal life. My neighbors have a son, both of them are brilliant doctors but they are always away on some work issue and no one to look after there son. There son ended up in horrid company. He was not able to focus on his studies, started smoking and indulged in all sorts of bad habits. Eventually he died.

From history we can certainly take the example of Klara Hitler a hard-working, energetic, pious, and conscientious woman.She was a very quiet, sweet and affectionate woman. She was devoted to her children. But her fourth son, Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party. As effective dictator of Nazi Germany, Hitler was at the center of World War II in Europe and the Holocaust. Being born from such an innocent mother, Adolf Hitler ended up being the reason of World War ||. It was because he was nurtured in a different atmosphere. He was given different education and he had different perspective regarding thins.

The above examples clearly prove that one's character and behavior doesn't solely depend on nature. Major part of one's upbringing depends on how they are nurtured.

Nature does have a strong and compelling effect on a child. Nature of a child is what can't be simple diluted but the experiences and desicions one makes builds up there character and behavior.
- Every person is born with unique qualities.The characteristics they inherit from there parents.
(I'm not sure how the two sentences above relate to each other, I'm just confused)

- According to meIn my opinion ,
- n( be careful with your typo and spelling errors ) nurturing of a...
- ...child is more important thatthan his/her nature.

- Genetic inheritance basically means that one...
- The people one hang outs withthey hang out with ,
- ..the places one govisits leads be to...
- No matter how good one's parents are or how strong are the genes they inherit, the...
- ...usually turn out to be the better one out of everyone around them, ( don't forget your punctuation marks, this will put stress on your sentences and will greatly help in sending your message across) but the...

- It is possible that when an offspring is born and none of the parents smoke, but...
- ...environment that one stays in...
- Examples proving that nurture builds up a person's character more than nature, lies in history, literature ...
- My neighbors have a son, both of them are brilliant doctors but...
- ...they are always away on some work issues and...

I must say that you have to work on your punctuation marks, they are minor addition to make your sentence but they will make or break your sentences.

Also, review your grammar rules and the logical order of your sentences.
There's still a lot of improvement and I'm sure practice writing will help you perfect this skill.

Home / Undergraduate / Nature (one's genetic inheritance) affects one's character and behavior more than nurture.