'playing Dream Wedding' - NYU Supplement essay.

ay3212000 1 / -  
What intrigues you? Tell us about one work of art, scientific achievement, piece of literature, method of communication, or place in the world (a film, book, performance, website, event, location, etc.), and explain its significance to you.

Slightly close me eyes, enjoy with the lovely melody and dream about my bright future. Have you ever listen to music and it would give you positive energy? I do. When I first hear the piano music, Dream Wedding by Richard Clayderman, I was deeply touched by the harmonious tone and I felt release from the song. Since I am in love with it, I practiced hundreds of times to play Dream Wedding with piano smoothly. Whenever I feel stressful from schoolwork, I am upset with friendship or even I get confused about my future, playing Dream Wedding can always calm my mood, and help me to reconsider what should I do next. Moreover, the music inspires me with positive thinking and I have full confidence to believe in myself. In addition, Dream Wedding has become an essential music in my life, no matter what difficulties I face; I can always get answers from the song as I continue on my journey.
chalumeau /  
I have attached a file containing changes I made.
Enjoyable. I want to listen to the song now.

Home / Undergraduate / 'playing Dream Wedding' - NYU Supplement essay.