President Leadership Experience In My Organization In My School

Shelleylpierre 1 / -  
Discuss a leadership experience you have had in any area of your life: school, work, athletics, family, church, community, etc. How and why did you become a leader in this area? How did this experience influence your goals?

In my high school, I have been given the honor of becoming the President of an all-girls organization called Women of Tomorrow. This organization is a mentorship and scholarship program where mentors give students the motivation, tools, and skills in order to have a successful high school and college career. I became a leader of this organization because I am the Vice-President in another organization called Girls Educated and Motivated for Success and this is the "sister" organization in my school. I decided to uphold another responsibility because I believed I could accomplish the task at hand. Being a leader of an organization is the greatest thing to do, however, not everyone can handle this task.

Since becoming President of this organization, I have not only met and spoke to new people, but I have gained an understanding of what it takes to become successful in life. Through all of my actions, I have to think back on whether or not my organization would be affected by any of my decisions. I also have formed close relationships to the members of my organization and plan on giving back as I get older and have a list of accomplishments under my belt.
catc22 1 / 3  
Your answer to the question is succinct and shows clarity of thought. It is simple and straight forward.
However, I feel one part of the question : How did this experience influence your goals? - is left answered. There is no mention of what your ultimate goal is and how this leadership process has influenced it. You could look into addressing that. Good luck!

Home / Undergraduate / President Leadership Experience In My Organization In My School