QUEEN'S Supplementary ESSAY #1 - a contribution based on research about the program

luyurong 2 / 2 1  
Based on your research about the program, what contribution do you plan to make to Queen's Commerce? Please answer in 300 words or fewer.
Response:

From my research on Queen's Commerce Society and its committees, I believe I can make the biggest difference as a leader in Queen's Global China Connection (QGCC) Committee. In my first year of Attending Queen's Commerce program, I will build a solid business knowledge foundation from its curriculums and join many Queen's DECA competitions offered by Queens to advance my interpersonal skills and business experiences. I will also apply to become a frosh representative for QGCC to work on the committee and build leadership skills. In my senior year, I will run for the QGCC Chair position and develop my visions for future QGCC into reality. I hope to offer Queen's student summer exchange programs with China's top universities, such as Peking and Tsinghua Universities. I hope to provide Queen's students more exclusive internship opportunities overseas in multinational corporations, such as Lenovo. Furthermore, I have an idea to team up with Chinese native companies that are looking to expand its market into Canada, and Canadian native companies that are seeking to expand it's market into China. I want Queen's students to be able to join as interns in these businesses in their oversea expansion projects. I believe Queen's students have the multicultural background and solid business knowledge foundations that will help these companies carry out a successful expansion into the foreign market. These opportunities will not only give our students practical experiences but also allows them to have a competitive edge in their future business careers. I will try my best to make these ideals possible by using my fluent Mandarin skills and my cultural background to communicate and build relationships in with these companies to gain an opportunity for our students. This is my visions for my future contributions at Queen's Commerce, and I will use my hard work and persistence to achieve these goals and help advance QGCC into a better campus resource for Queen's business students.
- I believe I can makemade ( consider the time the action was taken ) the
- In my first year of Attending Queen's Commercethe ( mentioning the name of the program is not necessary at this point as we have establish this in the beginning of the essay ) program,

- I will buildbuilt a solid business
- I hope to offer Queen's student a summer
- exchange programs with China's top universities,
- I believe Queen'sin the students havewith
- the multicultural background and
- idealsideas possible by
- using my fluent Mandarinlanguage skills and
- and I will use myintegrate hard work and persistence to

There you have it Sabrina, my remarks for your essay are just a few, hopefully they help in enhancing
this response to the prompt.
You still have a long way to go and I hope this essay will help you get to where you want to be.
Best of luck and should you need further assistance, we are here for you.

Home / Undergraduate / QUEEN'S Supplementary ESSAY #1 - a contribution based on research about the program