'I questioned my life' - UCF essay Obstacle

Wytkewicz27 1 / 4  
Once, I questioned my life. I questioned what I meant to the world and if I meant anything at all. I could not find an answer. For awhile just my day to day routine was keeping my lips above choppy water allowing me to breathe, the rest of me was lost in an inescapable, numbing depression. After a long timeless night I opened my eyes again and saw a beautiful but distilled sunrise, of pink, orange, white... Then more colors came in expanding blues and greens. Then the paints of the world took shape, I saw land, grass, roads, buildings, and people. Then a realization hit me; this is art, this is beauty. All so quickly I had an intermediary to carry me through; I started developing my new life on the mainland. I found friends, I found the love of my family, I was presented with knowledge, and I developed a goal as my new life was forming. I will assist others in finding the beauty in life and repay art for giving me a path.
Nikki_Phenomena 1 / 4  
What exactly is the prompt regarding an obstacle? I'd be better able to help if I know the prompt.
OP Wytkewicz27 1 / 4  
The essay is "write about an obstacle you have overcome in your past" and i am wondering what i could add to the ending others have said what i have so far is good

Home / Undergraduate / 'I questioned my life' - UCF essay Obstacle