I remembered my decision while seeing my father repairing television STUDY OBJECTIVES

rolima 1 / 1  
Hi, I'm from Brazil and i'm trying to go to USA to study, could you read my Objectives Essay!?

At the beginning I yearned to be a baseball player, but in my country this kind of sport doesn't is so popular,we don't have investments for this.

I remembered my decision, while I was seeing my father repairing the television, I could see how interesting is electronics and electricity. This awakened in me the desire to know where it all came, and how I could use to improve the lives of people.

I think that I had chosen my career.

After years, now i'm working with development of machines, automation and control of industrial process, applied to the development of systems controlled by PLC.

Now I wondering if can I learn more about automatic systems,robots, machines, control and servomechanisms. I want to learn about process optimization with discrete control and refed, automation and self-controlled robots.

Since I did study Electrical Engineering, I have a good grasp on its many complexities and particularities, which is why I consider it the most interesting science I can hope to understand. Yet, at the same time, I'm aware that what I know is not nearly enough to truly comprehend the vastness of my chosen field of study.

Therefore, the main objective I hope to reach, if given the opportunity, is to attend an engineering college that gives me the necessary elements to continue learning control theory; either by improving what I have already learned, or by exposing me to the new methodologies and ideas that have yet to reach my country.

Additionally, the previous objectives will serve as stepping stones to fulfill other goals, such as getting a master degree in electrical engineering or helping, to the extent of my capacity, which is part of Face ns, now my university here in Brazil.

But, beyond that, there lies another objective I have set for myself, one I decided upon on the final day of my first engineering class ever. That day, the not so disgruntled anymore teacher, asked all of his students to state a goal for themselves. The answers were varied. Many wanted to forgo studying and form a family as soon as possible (a byproduct of our setback society), others wanted to become CEO's, and sure enough, some wanted to become presidents or rich businessmen, but not me. I wanted above all, to create an theory that contributes, in a significant manner, to the world's welfare, and specially to developing countries, such as Brazil, welfare. Consequently, I see your scholarship program as more than money or an aid to further my career. I see it as the first step towards fulfilling an unreal objective, towards creating something for society.

THANKS!!!
but in my country this kind of sport doesn't is so popular

.... this is not grammatically correct
.... but in my country this sortbof sport is not very popular.
I cannot find a connection between this and the rest of your response. I mean I dont understand the purpose of talking about this sport at the beggining and then moving to engineering. There is no reference to the sport therafter.
OP rolima 1 / 1  
dumi
OK THANK YOU! And what do you think about the other parts!?

Rodrigo Lima
I feel you are there, but wish if you improve its organization and flow. Things seem to be scattered here and there. Get your ideas to flow more logically.

I remember the enthusiasm I had watching my father repairing our television. That was the starting point of my interest in electronics and electricity. This nurtured my desire to know more and more about them and how that could be used to improve our lives. 6

Home / Undergraduate / I remembered my decision while seeing my father repairing television STUDY OBJECTIVES