Ronald Reagan once said "if you're explaining, you're losing" ; Why UCF?

hcarver 1 / 2 2  
Why did you choose to apply to UCF?

Ronald Reagan once said "if you're explaining, you're losing." When I first began to tour colleges in my junior year of high school I would find myself trying to convince myself of why the said university was a good fit for me. It didn't take long for me to start thinking that I had set impossible standards for my college experience. However, that whole mindset changed after touring the UCF campus. I instantly knew that UCF was where I wanted to further my education. I chose to apply to UCF because I wholeheartedly believe that UCF will help me to make the most out of every opportunity. It would be my absolute honor to continue the legacy of the knight through excellent leadership and by solving the problems of both the immediate and distant future of not only the state, but country and world. The University of Central Florida not only represents who I am but also promotes who I want to become and certainly holds my key to a promising future.
When I first began to tour colleges in my junior year of high school I would find myself trying to convince myself ofon why the said university was a good fit for me.

When I first began paying visits to colleges in my junior year of high school, I found myself struggling to convince me that they were a good fit for my aspirations.

It didn't take long for me to start thinking that I had set impossible standards for my college experience.

No sooner I began to feel that the standards I had set for colleges were too high and lacked practicality.

However, that whole mindset changed after touring the UCF campus.

However, my tour to the UCF changed this mindset.
jkjeremy - / 380 72  
I chose to apply to UCF because I wholeheartedly believe that UCF will help me to make the most out of every opportunity.

How? Why?

You've barely begun.

Home / Undergraduate / Ronald Reagan once said "if you're explaining, you're losing" ; Why UCF?