Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

Rutger undergraduate essay - learning throughout life

rock07081 2 / -  
please can someone help me with my essay this is what i have so far but i dont think its good enough to send in yet... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

this is my essay
needs to be less than 3800 characters (with spaces)

I like any other human grows and learns through out life. While at Jonathan Dayton my current high school I have matured and grown into a well rounded teenager. Attending Rutgers would give me an opportunity to further mature into an adult. .Dayton and Rutgers are alike in many ways: from their diverse student body to their outstanding education programs. While at Dayton I have partaken in many different things like football, track and student council just to name a few. While taking part in these actives I have learned many things, but one essential thing that I've learned is how to be a leader. My football coach always told me lead by example that's the only way to be a leader. By leading I have learned to come into my own person, withstanding peer pressure and grow into a thoughtful, caring and kind young man. Leading for doesn't not only entail leading an organizational toward a goal for instance my participating in student council hear at Jonathan Dayton we constantly fundraised to help better the 2009 class the community, but leading is also being able to listen, and work as a group, listen to concerns of everyone, cooperate, collaborate, and compromise. I learned that I didn't have to be the loudest person in the room all I had to do was, what is right. This is something I would be able to do at Rutgers. Weather it be from raising money for a needy origination like I have done many times on student council or boosting school spirit around the campus. Most of all I hope when I graduate Rutgers to leave it better off than when I arrived.

Attending your college would give me an opportunity to further explore my love of history and polities. I would also benefit from the many cultures at Rutgers which would broaden my horizon to what goes on around the world. Attending your college would not benefit me academically but I believe that it will make me a better person all around.

Home / Undergraduate / Rutger undergraduate essay - learning throughout life