Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

(I want to study in the University of Hong Kong) - A personal statement

llychinalz 1 / -  
I am apply for the University of Hong Kong.She requires a personal statement.My english is not very well, so I need someone to help me.Thanks a lot!

It requires:
Please write briefly in English on your reasons for applying to study at The University of Hong Kong, outlining the curricula which you are interested in, your career aspirations and any other information you consider relevant. (within 250 words)

My statement

My name is Bill Liu. I want to study in the University of Hong Kong. I am good at math. Though my English is not so good, I am confident to get over it.

I have became interested in computer ever since I touched my mother's Great Wall(a brand of computer).My mother was a computer programmer, I often watched her working on it when I was a child and I thought the work was interesting very much. Since then I have a computer programmer dream.

I know if I want to be a wonderful computer programmer, I need to study at a university who has international environment and open academic atmosphere. When I was a high school student I heard that The University of Hong Kong was a great school. It is a dynamic university. And it has all what I need. So I want to study in it.

Home / Undergraduate / (I want to study in the University of Hong Kong) - A personal statement