Topic C essay? 'I received a 98' Missing my intro/conclusion.

bren21096 1 / -  
missing intro/conclusion

As a senior in high school, I devoted myself to something school-related was when I took Calculus AP-AB. I knew I would have to work very hard, but it is a challenge that will help me out in the future. It was challenging to me because I needed to adjust to a new sort of studying pattern. It felt weird because I knew I was taking a challenging course and I really needed to study for it. I pushed myself to go from failing in one class to passing the next 9 weeks with an A. It took a lot of hard work to bring my grades up. This event was challenging for me because I had never really failed my classes before. I had always gotten straight A's and I am not used to failing a class horribly. I had to really work hard to bring my grade up. I committed myself to trying to take multiple AP classes. It took a lot of hard work and determination. It made me focus on school-work more than playing video games, or browsing the internet. This event was challenging for me because I was used to only studying for one class hard and the rest were just easy to me. I had to get used to studying hard for multiple classes.

I am passionate for learning because I learn new things every day and it is a big part of my life. I absolutely adore learning because it is endless and it is the key to doing things in life. Learning can also be passed on, meaning that anybody can teach me something that I did not already know. I have learned a lot in life so far through life lessons as well. Doing something wrong and learning that it was in fact indeed wrong, now knowing what I should do if that sort of situation does occur again. Learning is important because it taught me what to do in certain situations as it did to me. For example, I learned that on some of my quizzes I got a few questions wrong due to simple, stupid mistakes. I learned from my mistakes and did excellent on the test.

To me a good student is one that is well-rounded, flexible, creative, and responsible, and those are the traits I've been practicing and valuing my whole life. What I have to offer also is a hard-working, dedicated man who is motivated more than ever to do his best. I simply feel that it makes me a better student and goes towards my passion for learning. I am a passionate, intelligent person who will bring nothing less than a productive, determined few years at this University. I have the right mindset to where I can achieve anything as long as I put my heart into whatever I want to do. I offer you somebody who believes that at the end of hard work is success. An example of this is when I had a big test that I didn't know much about. The test was in 2 days and I had to study for about 5 hours to try and get a good grade. At the end of that, because of my time studying, I received a 98 on that test.
programmer 6 / 23 2  
I devoted myself to something school-related was when I took Calculus AP-AB thise sentence is kinda awkward if you could rewrite it, it'd be awesome if you could rewrite it. instead of have to work very hard, show them, like i stayed up nights, and they'll know it will mean working hard.

a new sort of studying pattern... not good, i had to rethink my old ...
It took a lot of hard work to bring my grades up they know it, you could just not say it, by saying it you will question your hard work as if you are just saying it over and over, they will think you are not sincere.

i had never failed in my classes before
write numbers in letters, it was not only because of the time you put, it was because you studied it with heart and soul. ok?? haha could you edit my essay as well? university of washington culture

Home / Undergraduate / Topic C essay? 'I received a 98' Missing my intro/conclusion.