I am trying to finish a BSN in nursing

cecilia 1 / -  
Hello My name is Blanca, I am originally from Mexico, and I am trying to finish a BSN in nursing.
I need help with grammer and writing, will essayforum be able to help and how is my question?
Mustafa1991 8 / 373 4  
Is this like a feeling out post? Post your essay and if it doesn't look like the word processor jumbled the formatting to make for an unintelligible mess -- to your lament -- you will probably receive quality feedback. Nursing is a good profession that pays decently and people don't really know about it. Plus, there's a huge shortage. Heck, I'd work as a male nurse if my job was dreary and the opportunities for advancement were slim to none (many people).

Anyway, post your rough draft and at worst, you should get a few comments telling what's wrong with your essay and how to possibly fix it. Your question was excellent, except the comma should be a semi-colon.
male nurse

I am always surprised when 21st century people still speak in terms of a "male nurse," as if that might be something unusual. We don't say male orderly or male physician... male taxi cab driver.

Ha ha...

Let's see that material, Blanca!

I'm glad you're here.

Home / Undergraduate / I am trying to finish a BSN in nursing