"Me: unique, innovative and determined" - S.A.T-Personal Statement Draft.

Kadesha 2 / 4  
Unique, innovative and determined are just some of the words that describe me as a person. I have a strong passion for performing arts, be it dance, drama, music or even singing. Interacting with others also has a special hold on me.

Gaining all my passes in GSCE, gave me the motivation to reach for the stars. Without taking a year off I continued with pursuing my associate degree in marketing where I am enhancing my business skills. I am gaining the knowledge of communicating effectively and not only how to market a business' services and products but furthermore myself. Pursuing this associate degree has encouraged me to pursue a career in Public Relations.

During the summer I worked as an Hr intern in Guardian Holdings Ltd, where I provided courteous and efficient services to employees. I also worked at Necessary Arts where I did stage management and acting.

My extracurricular activities are dancing and acting. I performed in a local play entitled "Chookong and Penny tell it like it is", danced in the London play "Carnival Messiah" and was also selected to perform in the Summit of Americas. I also participated in the World Championships of Performing Arts in Hollywood. One of my greatest experience in the arts, was being able to perform in the Lincoln centre, New York City for pan jazz, it was very fulfilling.

I chose to do S.A.T mainly because I would like to further my studies abroad not only to gain the experience but also to become a more responsible individual and to experience new cultures. My goal and objective is to be able to fully utilize my potential and creative ability.

This is my draft... Please comment
tjf574 2 / 1  
Unique, innovative and determined are just some a few of the words that describe me as a person. I have a strong passion for the performing arts, be it dance, drama, music, or even singing. Interacting with others also has a special hold on me.

Gaining all my passes in GSCE, gave me the motivation to reach for the stars. Without taking a year off I continued with pursuing my associate degree in marketing where I am currently enhancing my business skills. I am gaining the knowledge of not only how to market a business' services and products, but furthermore myself. Pursuing this associate(s?) degree has encouraged me to pursue a career in Public Relations.

My extracurricular activities are dancing and acting. I performed in a local play entitled "Chookong and Penny tell it like it is," danced in the London play "Carnival Messiah," and was selected to perform in the Summit of Americas. I also participated in the World Championships of Performing Arts in Hollywood. One of my greatest experience in the arts, was being able to perform at the Lincoln Centre in New York City for pan jazz, it was very fulfilling.

I chose to do S.A.T. mainly because I would like to further my studies abroad, not only to gain the experience but also to become a more responsible individual and to experience new cultures. My goal and objective is to be able to fully utilize my potential and creative ability.

Home / Undergraduate / "Me: unique, innovative and determined" - S.A.T-Personal Statement Draft.