University studies and my career

festusmmadu 1 / -  
PLEAS I WANT TO STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE IN THE UNIVERSITY OF THE PEOPLE, I NEED ESSAY ON HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDIES WILL AFFECT YOUR CAREER IN THE FUTURE OR IN WHAT WAY CAN YOUR FELLOW STUDENT HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE PEOPLE, I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU ANSWER ME PROMPTLY.
IF YOU NEED AN ESSAY ON HOW YOU THINK YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDIES WILL AFFECT YOUR CAREER, THEN I SUGGEST YOU WRITE ONE, PREFERABLY AFTER YOU HAVE CALMED DOWN ENOUGH TO STOP SHOUTING.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
What Sean is saying, in his inimitable way, is that using ALL CAPS is offensive. Online social norms code all caps as "shouting."

We can help you with your essay, but you have to start it first. We don't know why you want to study computer science or what your goals might be.
We don't know why you want to study computer science or what your goals might be.

You know, next time we get a student who requests help writing an admissions essay without supplying any personal information or attempt at a draft, I think I'm just going to write an essay for the student, making up the personal details as I go. That could be fun . . .
kritipg 2 / 57  
lol. They might be tempted to actually use it.

Home / Undergraduate / University studies and my career