Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

I have always wanted to become a successful businessman ; AUBG

svanchika 1 / -  
Throughout my lifetime I have always wanted to become a successful businessman and make something great and valuable for my future life-something that would made my family feel much more happy than it feels now. Despite all the hardship that my family had all these years, my mother has always pushed me forward, encouraged me to study and did everything to give me all the necessary education for my future success. After all these tiring years of study I am ready to continue fighting for my dreams and somehow help others to 'make the world a better place'.

During my English language courses in Cambridge (where I was sent from Buckswood Summer camp in Georgia) I met totally different people, an absolutely new environment and realized that life is much more interesting when you explore other's way of life,their interests and ideas. This was my first time abroad and it really showed me that I'm just an ordinary part of an extraordinary life,which is much more interesting when you're able to see it. That's why I've decided to continue my study at AUBG, one of the best universities,that gives students opportunity to receive a good education, gain experience and share it with others, so to see the world differentially.

In today's competitive and globalized world it's impossible to be successful without fundamental knowledge and ability to cooperate with others. If you possess these skills, you interact with others more easily and you are more open to their ideas. While observing AUBG I found that it's one of the most profitable places, which gives you all the necessary possibilities to gain a worthy place on a world field. As one of my friends said, the biggest advantage of AUBG is that here you don't need to choose only one major, you can do two of them at the same time and this allows you to master two professions. Besides business administration I have always wanted to participate in political discussions and gain some experience in international relations. So as I see it I 'll have no problem studying both of them and this will be very helpful for me.

I'm looking forward to studying at AUBG, a place which will help me achieve my lifetime goals and develop all the necessary skills for my future success

Home / Undergraduate / I have always wanted to become a successful businessman ; AUBG