'the world of science leading me to the studies of Chemistry and Physics' - UC 1

TheKaylee66 1 / -  
UC prompt #1: Talk about your world and how it shape your dreams? Thank You for your time :) any suggestions will help me a lot. i am very bad with essays

A white building appear before my sight while sitting beside my mother in the car. I was already close to my destination and the feelings of insecurity overwhelmed my mind. It was my first time attending a catholic school, which is very well known in my state, Chiapas. Most students that attend are from wealthy families because of the high tution. But as every other parent, my mom wanted the best education I could have, even if she had to overwork to achieve it. As soon as I met my fellow classmates the difference of status and thinking was wide. Most were inheriting their parents business, while the rest planned to dedicate their life to God. I found myself in between and thought will I pursue the same path by inheriting my mothers business or become a nun? The idea disturb me because it was not something I really wanted to dedicate myself to, but I did not have another idea to succeed. God was always discussed in class and it was very interesting the amount of information provided for us, but it did not convince me to believe in it. I wanted proves, a sign, something to answer my doubts of this widely and blessing person. The answers were scarce and doubtable, which lead me to disregard the idea of becoming a nun. As soon as I enter my next class an awkward sensation was spread throught the room. Most students facial expressed how uncomfortable they were, while others began to criticize the class before it had begun. I asked myself what awful class could it be to make my classmates irritated? It was indeed Biology, the study of life. The talks of the evolution theory, cellular respiration, photosynthesis created a big impact in my views of life. It had answers I have been looking, questions that did not passed my mind, facts that seem so insignificant but were so complex processes.It enrich my knowledge in extended subjects from ecology to a very tiny aerobic cell. I have finally found something that estimulated my desire to achieve. I crave an insight into the world of science leading me to the studies of Chemistry and Physics. Since then my dream is to further my studies in the area of science that may bring me closer or further to God.
Kitty403 - / 6  
A white building appeared before my sight while I was sitting beside my mother in the car. I was already close to my destination and the feelings of insecurity overwhelmed my mind. It was my first time attending a catholic school, which is very well known in my state, Chiapas,which is very known in my state . Most students that attend are from wealthy families because of the high tutiontuition . But as every other parentjust like most parents , my mom wanted the best education I could have, even if she had to overworkwork extremely hard to achieve it. As soon as I met my fellow classmates the difference of status and thinking was wide. Most were inheriting their parents' business, while the rest planned to dedicate their life to God. I found myself in the middle and thought will I pursue the same path by inheriting my mother' s business or become a nun? The idea disturbed me (what idea disturbed you?) because it was not something I really wanted to dedicate myself to, but I did not have another idea to succeed. God was always discussed in class and it was very interesting the amount of information provided for us was very interesting , but it did not convince me to believe in it. I wanted provesproof , a sign, something to answer my doubts of this widely known? and blessing person. The answers were scarce and doubtable, which lead me to disregard the idea of becoming a nun. As soon as I entered my next class, an awkward sensation was spread throught the room. Most students' faceial expressed how uncomfortable they were, while others began to criticize the class before it had even begun. I had asked myself what awful class could it be to make my classmates irritated? It was indeedBiology, the study of life. The talks of the evolution theory, cellular respiration, photosynthesis created a big impact in my views of life. It had answers I havehad been looking for , questions that did not passed my mind, facts that seem so insignificant but were so complex processesI don't understand that part .It enriched my knowledge in extended subjects from ecology to a very tiny aerobic cell. I have finally found something that estimulated my desire to achieve. I crave an insight into the world of science leading me to the studies of Chemistry and Physics. Since then my dream is to further my studies in the area of science that may bring me closer or further to God.

Home / Undergraduate / 'the world of science leading me to the studies of Chemistry and Physics' - UC 1