'studying math, physics and chemistry' -academic objectives for exchange student

ahsan ali 2 / 6  
I have written a personal statement in which I described my academic objectives in 250 words,please don not hesitate to point out my mistakes as it will help me.

I have always enjoyed studying math's, physics and chemistry and I would like the opportunity to continue this study , that is why I am persuading my Chemical Engineering. Chemical Engineering appeals to me because of the challenges involved in the application of scientific theory to practical, real world problems to nuclear waste and many more.

I particularly look forward to studying Fluid dynamics ,as I was introduced to this during my course. I enjoy working on this course, as it helps me to broaden my scientific reading,and covers interesting topics in more depth. This encouraged me to read further about engineering and I knew what I was devoting my life to.

The more I learn about Chemical Engineering, the more assured I become that Engineers are dedicated individuals that work towards making the world a better place for the rest of us.

It is my hope that if I selected as exchange student in your program so it provides me a boundless knowledge and experience for a successful career in engineering.
saminab09 2 / 3  
I agree, you should focus on resources that the college would provide. However, it is fantastic that you hit the exact points concerning what you're passionate about!
I have always enjoyed studying math , physics and chemistry, and I would like the opportunity to continue this study.

That is why I am studying Chemical Engineering.

Chemical Engineering appeals to me because of the challenges involved in the application of scientific theory to practical, real world problems, to nuclear waste and many more.

I particularly look forward to studying Fluid dynamics, as I was introduced to this during my course.

I enjoy working on this course, as it helps me to broaden my scientific reading--No comma here-- and covers interesting topics in more depth.

It is my hope that ifI'm selected as an exchange student in your program so it will provide me a boundless knowledge and experience for a successful career in engineering.

Good luck with school and have fun!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / 'studying math, physics and chemistry' -academic objectives for exchange student