I want to write abourt art/music or literature - Question about Supplement Essay

kisna22 2 / 9  
"What work of art, music, science, mathematics, or literature has surprised, unsettled, or challenged you, and in what way?"

I want to write abourt art/music or literature.. although my major/career interest is not art/music/lit. I am actually interested in premed maybe.. dont know yet but Im saying undecided on my apps. SO..would it be ok to write about art rather than on science?
gigi5 3 / 12  
I want to study engineering but I include my passion for music a lot anyway. I think it's more than ok, it shows you have more interests than just your academics. ;)
jainalwa 1 / 2  
I want to major in computer science , but in a lot of my supplements I wrote about my passion for drums, how much time and effort I put in to it and how I benefited from it. It shows you are a all-rounded student.
ichu24 2 / 4  
I think that it doesn't necessarily have to be an essay about your intended major or concentration. I think it's great that you want to talk about art/music, I myself play cello and wrote about it on the common app :)

Home / Undergraduate / I want to write abourt art/music or literature - Question about Supplement Essay