Academic paper on abortion on demand

DaisyJk 1 / -  

abortion on demand

One of those issues that have concerned law makers is whether female citizens are allowed to make their own decisions in relation to abortion or the governments should intervene for mental and physical health of them. While there are those opposing abortion on demand for moral reasons, I belong to the supporting team for future of women.

Opponents argue that it is unreasonable for abortion to be legalized widely. Human's rights should be curtailed by the rights of others to free from any harms. Like drug laws, which public has raised no disagreement to, existing to guard against others be involved in a danger, the mother's rights are overruled by those to life of the unborn child. In addition, that abortion is becoming legally and religiously acceptable can encourage a life of gross self-indulgence that no government expects to see from their residents. Both genders should hold obligations for consequence of their sexual activities and banning can motivate people to have a more responsible attitude to sex and pregnancy.

However, I believe that the perspective of supporters should be taken thoughtfully into consideration. If this form of birth control is not allowed at the wish of the pregnant women, they will go to "backstreet abortionists" where the majority of surgeries are performed by unqualified doctors and nurses in unsterile conditions. According to recent statistics that the World Health Organization have publicized, such unsafe abortion results in nearly 68000 deaths per year. It is highly possible that many young girls who become pregnant could loose their future, education and career by the birth of a child. There is no definitive answer that a fetus (foetus) has its own right, so that the alleged rights of a dividing cluster of cells should not be put ahead of a person.
The first two paragraphs that you have written are bordering on incoherent. The thoughts being presented are a jumbled mess due to the improper sentence structuring and word usage in the paragraphs. Only the last paragraph makes sense to a certain extent as I suspect that it is more of a cut and paste job from an uncited source rather than the original thought presentation coming from you, as the writer.

From what I gather in this writing, you have done enough research to actually write a more extensive paper. You could write at least 5 paragraphs using the messily assembled topics in these paragraphs. You need to consult with a writing adviser to help you better present these reasons in a more appropriately formatted discussions. You may contact me privately regarding that service if you wish to.

Home / Writing Feedback / Academic paper on abortion on demand