The UK'S Ageing Population In 1985 and Prediction for 2035

naelendra 6 / 10 3  
The Bar chart shows the proportion of ageing population In UK in 1985 and cause forecast for 2035. Overall it can be seen despite some disparity, over the period as a whole the level of population by ageing in Great Britannia community in 1985 and prognosis in 2035.

Information from bar chart in Wales 1985 completely occupier's nearly grasped 16% and in two other states England and UK proportion of Residents influence 15 %. In the same time Populace by ageing in Scotland attaining 13 %. Following this population by ageing in Northern Ireland declined sharply to 11 %.

in 2035 the Bart chart give information Wales entire inhabitant's community almost reached 27 % and fewer than Scotland 25%. furthermore in three states England, Northern Ireland and UK equal total population reached 23 % .Finally the section quantity of ageing population in great Britain proliferation from 19985 while waiting for 2035
Hi Muhammad, I hope my remarks and corrections for your analysis essay is not too late.

First stop, you have to make sure that when you write an analysis essay, you have to make sure that you include the graphic representation such as the diagram, the table or the chart, this will help us in providing you with a more comprehensive review. Anyhow,below are a few remarks and corrections following the English language usage.

- The Bar chart shows the proportion of the ageing
- population Inin the UK in 1985
- and causethe forecast for 2035.
- Overall, don't forget to include your punctuation marks )
- it can be seen that despite some disparity,
- over the period as a whole, the level of the aging population
- by ageing in Great Britannia community

- The information from the bar chart
- in Wales in 1985, completely
- occupier'soccupies nearly grasped 16%
- and in two other states England and UK the
- proportion of the Residents

Spell check
ageing - aging

- Following this aging population by ageing

There you have it Muhammad, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / The UK'S Ageing Population In 1985 and Prediction for 2035