An annual large scale-movement of birds called migration

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
SUMMARY TASK 2 - BIRD MIGRATION

An annual large scale-movement of birds called migration is the most fascinating study for the observer within the animal migrations. It is an activity which is done by most of species bird for breeding purpose. The normal migration takes only 6 up to 8 hours per trip, whereas the middle distances of migration have to went through by the migratory birds is around hundreds of miles. And the longest travel of migration requires the birds to fly ceaselessly as long as 11.0000 miles which spends approximately 24 to 36 hours. This tremendous migration can be done by the bar-tailed godwit, which obligates the birds to have fat a half of their bodyweights to fuel the necessitate of energy as long the journey. Normally, birds move to a high latitude to spend their warm period optimally to breeding, nesting and feeding their young. Then they will immediately return to the low latitude as they finish the breeding process. Birds do not own any compass or map to leads their migration to conduct a migration, but they have a natural innate drive and sense of time which steers them to the right direction by cues the stars, sun, or other geographic features.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Rosa, an interesting essay but you need input

It is an activity which is was done by most of ...

... distances of migration have to [have+V3] went through by the migratory ...

And the longest travel of migration requires ...

This in addition, tremendous migration can be done by ...

hope these help
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
dear rosadesiana
i have a few advice to your essay

... distances of migration have to changes to (V3) went through by the migratory ...

Birds do not + have or has own any compass or map to leads ...

Home / Writing Feedback / An annual large scale-movement of birds called migration