The most longest migration in our galaxy is observed among birds.

IELTS Writing Task 1 : Bird Migration

What the indomitable animal in this world? Perhaps, the answer goes to bird, for the simple reason that migration which that animal does is the most of longest migration in our galaxy. Moreover, they migration had been fascinating observers in this centuries.

The nocturnal bird as well as the diurnal bird as great navigator in migration era. The migration for birds is generally sense to reproduce their genus. They slated the migration to run in transitional season from cold month in northern hemisphere to warm month in southern hemisphere or on the contrary. Furthermore, there are many kinds of bird migration, namely trans-equatorial, hemisphere and from higher to lower latitudes migration. Nevertheless, the migration of not only talk about long distance movement but also shortly moving, namely exhibit altitudinal migration.
bung ilham 14 / 30  
aloha, let me give you my thoughts:

What the indomitable animal in this world?(I think it is not needed on your essay, so use an alternative introduction)Perhaps, the answer goes to bird,(avoid this sentence) for the simple reason is that migration which that animal does is the most of longest migration in our galaxythe world . Moreover, theytheir migration had been ...

The nocturnal bird is as well as the diurnal ...
... transitional season from cold month in northern hemisphere to warm month in southern hemisphere or on the contrary vice versa.
... kinds of bird migrations , namely trans-equatorial, ...
Nevertheless, the migration of not only talk about long distance ...

here is my alternative summary:

Bird migration is interesting object to be observed, because migration is a good example to know nature's response for species to make change into all possible place for living. There are two kinds of birds, land bird and seabird. Both of them migrate from one half of the earth to the other half when the breed and the rest period come. However, the seabirds travel to the southern hemisphere for nesting while the land birds are in the northern hemisphere. Based on their ways to migrate, bird migrations consist of two types: nocturnal migrants and diurnal migrants. Nocturnal migrants, traveling at night, navigate by looking at the star, and when clouds obscure the sky, they may stop flying. Diurnal migrants, migrating during the day, navigate by looking at the sun and landforms.

Home / Writing Feedback / The most longest migration in our galaxy is observed among birds.