Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Writing Task 1: The average monthly temperature and sunshine in Landon, New York and Sydney

Ejepe 7 / 4 1  
=)The graph and table show the average monthly temperature and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.
=)Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

____________________________________________________________________

The line chart illustrates the degree of average heat-level from January to December and the table gives information about time rate of sunshine in the total hours. These happen in the three countries: Landon, New York, and Sydney. Overall, it can be seen that the figure of temperature rate shows a fluctuation trend, while according to the table the number of hours in daylight in New York and Sydney are larger than its time in Landon.

There is a larger fluctuation in number of monthly temperature in the three cities. Both the data of temperature in Landon and New York stood at 10 in January. The trend of average temperature in New York experiences more extreme more or less 5, it is the lowest of all. Yet in April this sees a gradual growth. By July, both of New York and Landon reach at approximately 30 and 25 respectively. In contrast, the following months until the end of period, this shows similar pattern with early beneath 10. Then, for data of average temperature in Sydney shows an opposite trend than other pattern, when other fall down in early year, it stood at 25, but in the middle of period , precisely in July, there is an extremely drop to more or less 15. After that the trend back to early pattern where it through rise until the end of period.

Meanwhile, base on the table, the figure of annual hours of daylight in three cities experience a difference. New York and Sydney, these zone illustrate a long rate time of sunshine twofold than Landon has. It is 2,535 hours and 2,473 hours respectively while Landon solely gaining 1,180 hours in sunshine annually.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing Task 1: The average monthly temperature and sunshine in Landon, New York and Sydney