The percentages of high school graduation in Mexico, Portugal and Luxembourg; IELTS 1

Huysero11 2 / -  

high school graduation in 3 countries

The given bar chart depicts the percentages of high school graduation in three different countries, namely Mexico, Portugal, Luxembourg, between 2005 and 2011.

Overall, the rate of Mexico and Portugal underwent an upward trend, while Luxembourg's percentage experienced a downward trend. Another interesting point here is that only Portugal's rate had some fluctuations.

Looking at the graph in more detail, it can be seen that the graduated high school students rate in Mexico increases steadily by around 10 percent every two years. The figure was 20% in 2005, then it increased to 30% and 40% in 2007 and 2009, respectively, before reaching its highest rate at about 52% in 2011. Throughout the period, it was the lowest rate among the three aforementioned nations.

Unlike Mexico, the ratio of graduated high school students in Luxembourg stood at 80% in 2005, which was its highest level and it was also the highest rate among the three countries in this year. The 7-year period witnessed a gradual decline of Luxembourg's rate, from 80% at the beginning to 60% in 2011.

Portugal had more than a half of high school students graduated in 2005. This figure then seared to approximately 95% in 2009, becoming the highest rate compared to the two other nations. At the end of the period, this ratio dropped by around 10%, outraced the rate of Luxembourg.
The summary overview must always be presented within 3-5 sentences. The information must be individualized into separate sentences due to statement clarity considerations. When a run-on sentence is presented, coherence and cohesiveness in the paragraph is sacrificed. The result is a reduced overall score as points are sacrificed in 3 sections. The affected sections are : TA, C + C, and GRA.

A 230 word essay is not possible during a 20 minute writing task. The task 1 essay should number only between 175 to 200 words. These numbers are the ideal target range that will allow for the least escort overall, while presenting the maximum scoring allowance for the writer. Do not over discuss the presentation. This report analipis must remain short since it has to be completed in a reporting style.

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentages of high school graduation in Mexico, Portugal and Luxembourg; IELTS 1