Benefit of education is to create someone smart, skillful, religious, lofty moral and strong in life

Tuanphamthanh 1 / 1  
Hi all
My name is Tuan.I'm a student in high school.I have just learned to write an essay.I have learned how to write a sentence grammatical and over 500 acedemic words;however I don't know how to apply it for my essays.I've just used some simple sentence and simple sentence, please give me some advice.I'm trying to write an essay about that topic but lack of idea. I'm looking for these ideas through articles on internet but some sentences of them make me confused.Please explain it for me.If possible, give me some modal essays or articles involved that topic and education !Thank you so much!

This article I copy from Internet like material

Plenty of benefits of education but in general for human life is to create a smart, skillful, religious, lofty moral and strong in life.-----I think that sentence isn't correct as for grammar...because it's lack of NOUN

Education is a learning process, not just getting knowledges but more than that how a human can get much more about the world and himself. Not only learning about certain subjects such as math, science, English, moral education and etc, but also learn how to apply those knowledges in daily life wisely.

Understand the goal of education is an effective way to absorb the knowledge. Thus, education is not only learning about certain subjects but how to find an effective way to absorb and understand it effectively. It is important so that the learning and teaching process become fun and interesting for students. So that learning is not something that is hard and burden students.

Sir William Haley said "Education would be much more effective if its purpose was to ensure that by the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they do not know, and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it". Thus, important for all educators should motivate and foster a sense and spirit to continue learning and always eager to find out about things in life. As formally we have limited time to school but unlimited time to keep learning.---- I think it's is impotance

Education for Children

Education for children enabling them to free discover, explore the experience about the world with a different way and own perspective. The perspective that is formed is a process of their journey and adventure which is challenging during the learning process. And the most important of it they are able to build a positive attitude inside of them to be strong, persistent, tough, decisive and able to face any challenge and graceful in treating all people.----I think enabling isn't correct...It should be ''enables'' and important-----importance

Some said that education is an adventure not a competition, a journey where will be found a lot of values inside. So education is not a competition event, but an experience process, a journey process, and an adventure process in which many positive values can be learned.

Education for Student

Benefits of education is not only experienced by students directly but also experienced by parents and people surround it. A benefit of education directly for students is how the positive change occurs to students after through the education process. Education will have impact on parents and society and the role of students will be seen later when being useful for the society.

It is important for parents to give the best education for the child. Provide the best education for the child is a future investment, not only the child's future but also happiness for parents. Benefits of education we experienced when we can give the best education to the children and can bring them easier to reach their future. Because the best education can see the interest, talents, and the early potential of a child, therefore it can bring the child to success with all of the child's potentials. Chinese adage says "If you plan for one year, plant rice. If you plan for 10 years, plant a tree. If you plan for 100 years, educate a child."
Tuan, in order to write a successful essay, you need to first understand what question you are being asked to answer. That means you need what is known as an essay prompt. The prompt will be guide by which you will build your answers to the question. All of the information that will be contained in your essay will come from there. Without an essay prompt, you will have a bunch of words or research material that you will not make sense because you do not know how to build it or direct it towards a logical discussion and conclusion.

That said, you need to ask yourself what benefit of education you want to talk about. As you can see, the topic has quite a vast coverage and not all of that can be covered in an essay. A simple essay is comprised of an introduction, 3 bodies of paragraph composed of 3-3 sentences each (minimum), and a summary conclusion that restates the thesis prompt, the facts of the essay, and your opinion. I take it that this essay prompt was not professionally provided to you but was only a topic that you chose to write for yourself? If that is the case, let me offer you a sample essay prompt on education that you can use in writing a new version of this essay. The prompt is "The education of children is said to begin at home because they learn by imitating their parents. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?"

Try to see if there is any information in your research material that will help you answer this prompt. This is only a simple question that does not require a complex answer. I hope you can see the difference between what you tried to do and how an essay written using a prompt are different from one another.
OP Tuanphamthanh 1 / 1  
Thanks for your advice
Prompt is closet in meaning to Outline?I have made an outline ;however, I don't know how use words academically and charmingly. I also don't know use suitable word with verb to make my essay better.I've just used some simple sentence to make my essay grammatically.What should I do?

To me, I think I should read more and learn from some articles; nevertheless, some of them don't make sense to me :3
I'm trying to write a new essay with your topic!

Home / Writing Feedback / Benefit of education is to create someone smart, skillful, religious, lofty moral and strong in life